Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just seen the video of the fight that non league footballer who was murdered in. There's just a group of 4/5 guys going around punching anybody that walks by and nobody does a thing. 

The kick that (I'm assuming) killed him is fucking cowardly. Hopefully they all get extremely long sentences and numerous beatings. 

10 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Keep your head down, should be ok.

Not necessarily, if you're a seven-foot basketball player.

The Yanks have gone into meltdown because the BBC accidentally showed footage of the wrong person in their original news report. One reporter accused them of getting "two big Black men confused" and demanded to know if an apology had been issued yet.

Well, yes, one was issued within fifteen minutes, and no, what actually happened was that the BBC confused two players of what is in the UK a minority sport. I may get pelters for this but I doubt Kobe Bryant could be classed as a household name here.

Just seen the video of the fight that non league footballer who was murdered in. There's just a group of 4/5 guys going around punching anybody that walks by and nobody does a thing. 
The kick that (I'm assuming) killed him is fucking cowardly. Hopefully they all get extremely long sentences and numerous beatings. 

Horrible video , hope all the guys that were punching and kicking folk get done for his murder and not just the one who delivers the final blow. c***s.

24 minutes ago, GordonD said:

The Yanks have gone into meltdown because the BBC accidentally showed footage of the wrong person in their original news report. One reporter accused them of getting "two big Black men confused" and demanded to know if an apology had been issued yet.

Well, yes, one was issued within fifteen minutes, and no, what actually happened was that the BBC confused two players of what is in the UK a minority sport. I may get pelters for this but I doubt Kobe Bryant could be classed as a household name here.

Genuinely never heard of him. Only basketball players I know of are Michael Jordan and Bugs Bunny. 

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Genuinely never heard of him. Only basketball players I know of are Michael Jordan and Bugs Bunny. 

I could name them two plus Kobe Bryant and Shaq O Neil. Saw the video of the helicopter crashing which wasn’t v nice. 

34 minutes ago, GordonD said:

His equivalent would be Denis Law on the field, or David Goodwillie off it.

37 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I thought he was just someone who had shagged a Kardashian.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

I think I'd heard of him but I'm not sure.