Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 hours ago, throbber said:

The words vegetable and lasagne next to one another make me very uneasy, it sounds absolutely disgusting to the point I wish to inflict physical harm on anyone who enjoys it.

I've had Vegetable Lasagne and I enjoyed it, Ruel Street, any day of the week and I'll happily batter you.

21 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'm getting worse after watching a tonne of that annoying boy on 'Does it fry?' . 

In that case, don't watch Sam the Cooking Guy on YouTube........all he does is make homemade versions of fast food.

He does the very occasional healthier option though.

Edited by sjc
Link added

Added my next door neighbour as a Facebook friend on Friday and yesterday his newsfeed was full of updates from a pub crawl he was on with 2 of his friends. One of his friends didn’t have a Facebook account so he did an online check in to each pub he was at, tagged one of his friends and then commented that his other friend was there also as his status for every pub he competed, there was one like for the first pub he was in then nothing for the rest of the day/night. I don’t think I’ll be going round to his for a party.

44 minutes ago, throbber said:

Added my next door neighbour as a Facebook friend on Friday and yesterday his newsfeed was full of updates from a pub crawl he was on with 2 of his friends. One of his friends didn’t have a Facebook account so he did an online check in to each pub he was at, tagged one of his friends and then commented that his other friend was there also as his status for every pub he competed, there was one like for the first pub he was in then nothing for the rest of the day/night. I don’t think I’ll be going round to his for a party.

Stay pally with him, he might take you on the cruise when his house burns down again.

Stay pally with him, he might take you on the cruise when his house burns down again.

Haha yeah it was just like that apart from he wasn’t inviting anyone else to join him and he was just stating what number of pub he was on. He didn’t even finish the crawl or give an update as to how the night ended, maybe I should go round to his for a catch up!

27 minutes ago, Dele said:

You could have made yourself a fortune, surely? 

300 euros a pop. Probably, but the thought of selling them on to a Liverpool, Chelsea or Manchester City fan gives me no pleasure. 

Mind you they might get turned away at the turnstile for not having Mr A. Fifer on their passport