Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I suppose you'd welcome fiddling with her rather than your usual solo performance...

true, right enough - i do like the way she's allowing her fingertips to wander near her f-hole ,and  the way that she's cupping her purfling - very suggestive...

55 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Good for her if she loses her thumb(s) in some horrific accident or hostage situation.

Tbf, most big toes are not dissimilar to thumbs.

So she could cut off her big toe and stitch it in place of a thumb in case of an accident? 

That would mean she could pick a pound coin off the floor but would topple on her arse if she tried to walk to the shop to spend it.

3 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

So she could cut off her big toe and stitch it in place of a thumb in case of an accident? 

That would mean she could pick a pound coin off the floor but would topple on her arse if she tried to walk to the shop to spend it.

Would the fact she had her other big toe not mean she would go round in circles rather than fall down? 

i do think that the subject of these musings - the fragrant ms Rachael Podger - needs to be mentioned a bit more often, so there's more of a likelihood she tips up here if she's idly googling her own name at some point - she'll be delighted that we're taking such concern over her post-accident rehabilitation and the fact that she's quite fuckable without even mentioning her virtuoso musical talent which - to be fair - I expect she's bored shitless to keep reading about

hiya rachael podger -  you dirty ginger minx !

28 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Would the fact she had her other big toe not mean she would go round in circles rather than fall down? 

You're probably right. Or like that charity penny box thing where the penny rolls down in ever decreasing circles before falling.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Good for her if she loses her thumb(s) in some horrific accident or hostage situation.

Maybe where you come from.

5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

A guy a couple of years below me at school had lost the thumb from one hand (story was he'd reached into a spin dryer before it stopped) and had his big toe transplanted to replace it.

Don't feel too sorry for him; he was a ***.

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

A guy a couple of years below me at school had lost the thumb from one hand (story was he'd reached into a spin dryer before it stopped) and had his big toe transplanted to replace it.

A complication of the operation was that his cock got athlete's foot 

Just watched the programme about the 75th anniversary of the liberation of the Bergen-Belsen death camp. The accounts given by survivors and liberators is jaw dropping. Anybody who denies  the holocaust ever happened is either  a Nazi themselves  or a feckin eejit. Sobering stuff but a story that needs to be told.

16 hours ago, GordonD said:

He speaks very highly of you.