Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The end of freedom of speech, and your applauding it?

You'll have to point out where that happened, Helen Lovejoy.

I take it we're adding Icke to the list of racist pot-stirrers you've rushed to white knight?

1 minute ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

My favourite part of this is the ridiculous claim that David Icke doesn't care about money

That'll be why he doesn't sell his books or tickets to his sermons at cost price?

There's Pot Noodle debris at 29 quid as well - https://shop.davidicke.com/product/body-biotics-60-vegicaps/

And a kiddies version for 25 - https://shop.davidicke.com/product/body-biotics-for-children-30-chewable-tabs/

12 hours ago, tamthebam said:

On a similar note author Aldous Huxley died on November 22nd 1963 which was a JFK moment for him

As did CS Lewis. Allegedly all three of them were looking forward to watching the very first episode of Doctor Who the following day.

50 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

You'll have to point out where that happened, Helen Lovejoy.

I take it we're adding Icke to the list of racist pot-stirrers you've rushed to white knight?

Icke the racist 😃 that's a good one. The standard moronic reply these days, it seems.

Surprised you didn't post up the tinfoil hat meme.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Icke the racist 😃 that's a good one. The standard moronic reply these days, it seems.

Surprised you didn't post up the tinfoil hat meme.

Thank you.

So you aren't going to back up your initial post?

Yes or no answer will do instead of this pish, whatever it is.

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

So you aren't going to back up your initial post?

Yes or no answer will do instead of this pish, whatever it is.

Don't need to back anything up for you. I've stated my opinion and that's the end of it.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Don't need to back anything up for you. I've stated my opinion and that's the end of it.

Thank you.

Fair enough. It's my opinion that you're a big racist and closet Arab.

You didn't actually say anything for me to back that up, but that's my opinion and I refuse to apologise because I'm a big child who can't admit when he's wrong.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I was listening to Russell Brand the other day and he said Icke is actually a really nice guy and it's mad going to the football with him and hearing him being a normal fan. 

I suspect he's like Alex Jones in that he doesn't believe half the stuff he says and just likes being controversial.

Trying to defend someone by saying he’s like Alex Jones is both reprehensible and bizarre.  

No doubt trying to white knight a fellow Dee is justification despite said Dee being a fascist sympathiser.

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's the second load hung out, and the messages e-mailed off

Checked our oil order - the last one was in Septmenber for 800 litres and cost £421.26

I am no financial wizard but if were you, I would not be buying 300 litres at this point, get the tank full to the brim.

3 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

I am no financial wizard but if were you, I would not be buying 300 litres at this point, get the tank full to the brim.

It is practically full to the brim.

13 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

You don't think anti-semites are racist?

One of the biggest social activists on this planet, who has been awarded due to her fights against inequality and racism endorses David Icke. 

Is she a racist, too? 

24 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Fair enough. It's my opinion that you're a big racist and closet Arab.

You didn't actually say anything for me to back that up, but that's my opinion and I refuse to apologise because I'm a big child who can't admit when he's wrong.

Surprised Morrissey GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Trying to defend someone by saying he’s like Alex Jones is both reprehensible and bizarre.  

No doubt trying to white knight a fellow Dee is justification despite said Dee being a fascist sympathiser.

Surprised Morrissey GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

16 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

At that price I would have the place subtropical, think of all the money you will save buying oil at a cheaper price. 

That's like when NI was (practically) "dry" on Sundays, and there were bus trips organised over the border where the pubs were open. Back then it was also cheaper in the RoI, so the more you drank the more you saved...

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

My favourite part of this is the ridiculous claim that David Icke doesn't care about money

That'll be why he doesn't sell his books or tickets to his sermons at cost price?

How much did you pay?