Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Wee hoose perty going on round the corner and they've been at the singing out the back since about half four. Rick Astley, Enrique Iglesias, I am the music man. The lot. 

They've just sung "You'll never walk alone", twice. 

That's plenty, Polis phoned.*

*I've not really phoned the Polis. 

Celebrating 9IAR

reached 6 months off the coke. was pretty bad on it most saturday’s. decided enough is enough and have stuck to my guns. feel so much better for it. more money and a clear head as well. slippery road i was on but hopefully through it now. bit embarrassing but it’s the way it is
It's not embarrassing. I did it a lot, was never addicted to it but needed to stop as Mrs B who was GF at the time had a serious rage thing about drug use so it naturally just faded out for me.

However, when folk are talking about this stuff, the elephant that never gets mentioned is that when you are doing it, ching and pills are fucking brilliant, so when the Mrs digs me up about having used to do it, I always say that I dont have any regrets for having experimented. Had a lot of fun using drugs, but that it's not the right thing to do. If you are unlucky and go down the path towards addiction rather than fading it out naturally then that's all it takes. Luck and circumstances make addicts out of recreational users as much (more IMO) than any sort of weakness.

That chemical is designed to hook you and get your money.

13 hours ago, Ylf said:

reached 6 months off the coke. was pretty bad on it most saturday’s. decided enough is enough and have stuck to my guns. feel so much better for it. more money and a clear head as well. slippery road i was on but hopefully through it now. bit embarrassing but it’s the way it is

There are so many things you can do to build new memories and brilliant experiences that don’t involve getting off your tits. Well done! 

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Is cocaine addictive in the way that heroin is, ie you have to take it every few hours to avoid getting withdrawals?

No, just the 'buzz' it gives you makes you more alert and confident. It's also fucking brilliant at keeping you 'sober'. 

Anyway; bought one of these at the shop today. They were £8, they're now £1. I'm not a huge fan of Thornton Chocolate but seeing as it was so cheap I thought I'd be as well to give it a go. 

77195912-Pudding-Collection-Easter-Egg-3d.thumb.jpg.7849050e2e75c947a970fc424eb6e8fd.jpg

It is awful. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

No, just the 'buzz' it gives you makes you more alert and confident. It's also fucking brilliant at keeping you 'sober'. 

Anyway; bought one of these at the shop today. They were £8, they're now £1. I'm not a huge fan of Thornton Chocolate but seeing as it was so cheap I thought I'd be as well to give it a go. 

77195912-Pudding-Collection-Easter-Egg-3d.thumb.jpg.7849050e2e75c947a970fc424eb6e8fd.jpg

It is awful. 

. . . . . . .and most likely a couple of months out of date.   Are you able to communicate whilst being strapped to a lavvy ??     Only thinking of your posts for later this afternoon 😄 

16 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The police should be banned from using social media.

It's a good way to find missing people. Actual officers are only allowed social media if they don't use their own name, I think. 

I'm not sure that screenshot is legit, tbh.