Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 minutes ago, Empty It said:
20 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:
Some of the cars the people who live in my row of flats are crazy, given the value of the flats. 
There's two Teslas and two Maseratis, and a quick google suggests they're £70,000+.   Mental.

Dealers.

If they are they must be thick as shit. Anyone who lives in a normal or shitty place with an expensive motor will have someone asking questions.

Drugs or cars?
Drugs for profit, cars for laundering. My job takes me into many rough areas, was at the high rise flats along from Granton today and there is always the 1 or 2 cars that scream dealer, usually new Subarus or Evos.

There was a drug dealing gang in PIlton a few years ago that got caught because they all started buying top of the range Land Rovers when they were officially on benefits.

Jimmy had it right

The way I read both responses suggested it was a third party, perhaps even Baracus himself.
If not, may I congratulate one of you on your acting skills?
As not to incriminate myself, I know of the story and who the culprit is. It's like a PnB game of cluedo. It's ............ with the shit stained garments in the cludgie of an Aberdonian establishment.

1 minute ago, Chicken Wing said:
4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:
The way I read both responses suggested it was a third party, perhaps even Baracus himself.
If not, may I congratulate one of you on your acting skills?

As not to incriminate myself, I know of the story and who the culprit is. It's like a PnB game of cluedo. It's ............ with the shit stained garments in the cludgie of an Aberdonian establishment.

Well everyone knows the room (Cheers toilets) and the weapon (socks). It's just down to who the culprit is...

14 hours ago, Empty It said:
14 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:
Some of the cars the people who live in my row of flats are crazy, given the value of the flats. 
There's two Teslas and two Maseratis, and a quick google suggests they're £70,000+.   Mental.

Dealers.

Or pimps.

Started to get (oat) milk delivered along with some fruit juices, flavoured milk and 'artisan' bread. Its terrific and fits in with what I need/use but can see the bread getting launched. It's tasty, but not £4 tasty. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Started to get (oat) milk delivered along with some fruit juices, flavoured milk and 'artisan' bread. Its terrific and fits in with what I need/use but can see the bread getting launched. It's tasty, but not £4 tasty. 

Make your own

15 hours ago, ICTChris said:

There was a drug dealing gang in PIlton a few years ago that got caught because they all started buying top of the range Land Rovers when they were officially on benefits.

Jimmy had it right

What's the point in being rich if you can't spend it though?  

20 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Make your own

I'm not really much for bread per se. I prefer to just buy a couple rolls whenever I need them (I won't eat day old rolls and only eat Markies bread). Like I say, v tasty but a bit price heavy. I couldn't be bothered with making bread. Too much like hard work. 

So the flatmate (she of the manky room and nicking the cutlery) told me last week that she and her boyfriend are moving in together - lovely. It's his sister's place and she has to move tenants out so she said it would be 2-3 months. Told me yesterday that they've now got a date and it's a month today 🙃.

So that's one month to find someone sound and get the lease changeover sorted, bearing in mind I can't have anyone to view until a week today as I'm self isolating and the letting agents move at a snail's pace at the best of times. And now she's being awkward about making her room presentable and taking a photo of it for the ad I'm putting up, and emailing the letting agents to let them know.

This after being "in charge" of council tax and not paying in the right amount, meaning we were stuck with a £300 charge at the end of March when I had paid her exactly my share for the year.

First thing I'm looking for in a new flatmate is gonna be someone capable of living as a functioning adult. 

Danish shite. Same company who gave rise to the nickname of John "Faxe" Jensen. They make a great 7up style drink too.
First time iv ever seen a litre can of anything, but a litre of 10% beer for a fiver is surely a bargain for the discerning bam