Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

14 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
18 minutes ago, throbber said:
There’s an app called any list that me and the Mrs use for this sort of thing that has significantly improved both of our lives.

That's an awful wordy app, be quicker with pen and paper.

A pen and paper is just another extra thing to remember on way to the shop though. Me and the Mrs had planned on making our own advert promoting the any list app that we were going to sell to the app company pre lockdown - basically i would see her in the shops struggling with a pen and paper and come up to her and recommend the app and then the scene cuts into the future where we had fallen in love with each other and were making our wedding arrangements on the app just to show how versatile it can be.

i also get to have good clean fun like this which is something you can’t quite get from a pen and paper:

0C058787-60BC-4CE5-97FB-D8144646EE82.jpeg

1 hour ago, mathematics said:

Genuinely just a couple of normal photos.

"These are just our normal photos, Officer. No further investigation required, I assure you".

Edited by BFTD
My typings

On 12/11/2020 at 12:05, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Too young to remember World Cup 98 but I was looking through things that happened in that year to see if it could jog my memory.

Pokemon_Yellow.png.3a6246a89b0e7e18a38f6ffcdab18c8d.png

What a game this was. 

I wish I was too young to remember the 1966 one...

Image result for world cup willie images

6 hours ago, mathematics said:

Mrs Mathematics has bought as new bed. Being the dutiful husband  boy that does what he’s told, I made sure to measure out the bedroom to make sure that it’ll fit ok.

Naturally, I didn’t think to measure the space available on the stairs up to the bedroom.

We bought a settee and never thought if it would go through the hall,it didn't but somehow fitted in the livingroom window.

A racing pigeon from Belgium has set a new record after being sold for €1.6m ($1.9m, £1.4m).

New Kim, a two-year-old female, was initially put up for auction for just €200, but was bought by a bidder from China on Sunday for the record amount.

tenor.gif?itemid=15240523

Kurt Van de Wouwer, whose family bred and owned the pigeon, said they were "in shock" at the news, according to Reuters news agency.

The previous record holder was a four-year-old male who sold for €1.25m.

Champion racer Armando, who was nicknamed the "Lewis Hamilton of pigeons" after the Formula 1 world champion, was retired and had already fathered a number of chicks when he was put up for sale in 2019

1 hour ago, bennett said:

A racing pigeon from Belgium has set a new record after being sold for €1.6m ($1.9m, £1.4m).

New Kim, a two-year-old female, was initially put up for auction for just €200, but was bought by a bidder from China on Sunday for the record amount.

Kurt Van de Wouwer, whose family bred and owned the pigeon, said they were "in shock" at the news, according to Reuters news agency.

The previous record holder was a four-year-old male who sold for €1.25m.

Champion racer Armando, who was nicknamed the "Lewis Hamilton of pigeons" after the Formula 1 world champion, was retired and had already fathered a number of chicks when he was put up for sale in 2019

Speckled Jim.gif