Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

18 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Man after my own heart. £305 pounds a day for turning up for a subsidised breakfast or lunch and fucking off home. 

2 minutes ago, Manifesto said:

Seventy two fucking years.

It takes a while to actually realise how long it was, and what he went through, without opening his mouth.

1927-1999 in The Lords.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominick_Browne,_4th_Baron_Oranmore_and_Browne

So none of the subsidised breakfasts or lunches?  Seems such a waste.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Remember this?

What are the best Songs of 2003?

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

A few stone cold bangers from that year

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Had in my head that this was released later than 2003.

Makes me think of the Italian fans from World Cup 2006 in Germany.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

I thought Pretty Green Eyes was the 90s. Maybe 2003 is a black hole sucking in content from around it. 

56 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

"The Wildhearts must be destroyed" came out in 2003, some classics on that album 

Get a thread started in the music forum.

ROYAL Navy bomb disposal experts have detonated a wartime mine trawled up by fishermen in the Firth of Clyde.

The Royal Navy say that the team from Northern Diving Group, based at Faslane, sprang into action after the wartime device – laid by a German submarine off the island of Ailsa Craig – was recovered.

“The trawler’s seven crew were evacuated by Troon Lifeboat and Rothesay Coastguard Rescue Team while the vessel was sailed to Ettrick Bay on the Isle of Bute to meet with divers. They declared the mine, which still contained around 350kg of explosives, to be in pristine condition and decided a controlled detonation at sea was the best solution

9Vg6fuFZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

the-wartime-mine---and-fish---on-the-dec

31 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm not capable of defending myself in any way tbh. Just waiting on the wife coming downstairs so that I can vomit and evacuate my bowels in private. 

Does she normally accompany you for said activities when they’re not drink induced? 😯

That’s true love tbf.

Does she normally accompany you for said activities when they’re not drink induced? [emoji54]
That’s true love tbf.
Shes seen me at my formidable worst tbh.

However, what I really mean by privacy is no one within hearing range as I attempt to wretch the shame from my soul into a toilet.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Shes seen me at my formidable worst tbh.

However, what I really mean by privacy is no one within hearing range as I attempt to wretch the shame from my soul into a toilet.

If your that bad, you wouldn't be posting....

Plus who would help you vomit in the toilet if the wife couldn't give you a boost up?

I shat in both upstairs and downstairs toilet this morning and left a thick black, tar like residue splattered all over the place. Was very difficult to clean. I actually tired myself out  with the vigorous scrubbing movements  I was making. 

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I shat in both upstairs and downstairs toilet this morning and left a thick black, tar like residue splattered all over the place. Was very difficult to clean. I actually tired myself out  with the vigorous scrubbing movements  I was making. 

Should have fired a coating of bleach over it first then left it for 5 minutes or so.

23 minutes ago, Manifesto said:

If your that bad, you wouldn't be posting....

Plus who would help you vomit in the toilet if the wife couldn't give you a boost up?

That's demonstrably not true. Both vomiting episodes this morning were very real. Neither affected my ability to whine about it on here. 

One was just water and tea. The second contained honey cheerios which had been consumed roughly 1 hour prior. 

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

That's demonstrably not true. Both vomiting episodes this morning were very real. Neither affected my ability to whine about it on here. 

One was just water and tea. The second contained honey cheerios which had been consumed roughly 1 hour prior. 

Tea.

Unquote.

Get Tae fuckity ya Londoner.