Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 30/11/2020 at 18:37, Arch Stanton said:

I'm watching the Leicester v Fulham game on SNBC and the advert are on.

In the USA Dreamies cat treats are called Temptations.

Also Wendy's do something called a Breakfast Baconator which is a bun with fried egg, sausage patty, six strips of bacon and 2 types of cheese.

Mmmmm...baconator.

A Baconator & Popeyes Chicken would be the only reason i'd go back to the US

3 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Often think back to the Sky Sports SPL intro where they got fans from each club to do a wee cheer for their team, but made it relevant to that respective club. For example: a farmer to represent St Johnstone; a steel worker for Motherwell; operatives at the Falkirk Wheel for Falkirk etc etc...then decided to just use a baldy baśtard shouting “C’mon St Mirren” in a random pub for them.

IMG_5054.thumb.jpg.76955904d930d61cb98dc003bacff850.jpg

And what do they have the Dunfermline fan doing?

I think Setanta had the broadcast rights the last time the Parse were in the top division but it's so long ago I can't remember.

3 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Often think back to the Sky Sports SPL intro where they got fans from each club to do a wee cheer for their team, but made it relevant to that respective club. For example: a farmer to represent St Johnstone; a steel worker for Motherwell; operatives at the Falkirk Wheel for Falkirk etc etc...then decided to just use a baldy baśtard shouting “C’mon St Mirren” in a random pub for them.

That not @Div?

4 hours ago, DAFC. said:

My favourite was the wee specky guy shouting "Mon the Killie" as he's sticking a tray of pies into the oven.

If Mr N. Doncaster had any clue about what he was doing, he'd stipulate in the broadcasting contract that we need a Carrie Underwood on NBC-style intro for the SPFL. Watch this and tell me it doesn't get your blood pumping!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCGpwysHWJE

Get Amy MacDonald, KT Tunstall, Emeli Sande or that wee lassie out CHVRCHES, move our TV games to Sunday night every week and we're sorted. Millions will tune in. MILLIONS.

1 hour ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

A Baconator & Popeyes Chicken would be the only reason i'd go back to the US

Wendy's moving back into UK market in the next 6 months.

First one will probably be in Reading, so still a distance for a burger.

41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
You get Pasta n Sauce in tubs now
412775011_1_640x640.jpg?identifier=e210f21b16cf832b8a7d8891b28f1226&key=f5ee67eb0fe9e2c463aaf79e9bbaf446c706b60279b87643e4b59e1e851627bb
Genuinely depressing. Avoid.

They are stinking but it's worth adding the context that packets of Pasta n Sauce are absolutely fantastic.

The spiralled pasta pots are terrible. The normal macaroni ones are decent enough, IMO.