Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

18 hours ago, Snafu said:

Yeah, the bacteria are capable of doing some lifelong damage to brain and organs.

First time that this has ever happened, if I start getting pains I will phone for an ambulance as I'm by myself and also I will stay on here until midnight as long as nothing happens.

I was pretty stressed out after coming home from the town, I'm not used to so many people in shops and the social distancing was non existent. I bought some Southern Fried Chicken and decided to have this for lunch, the instructions said 15 minutes, so after 15 minutes out it came and into a sandwich which I ate half before realising the middle wasn't cooked. In fact most of it wasn't cooked. So shit, gotta wait and see.

I'm going back to vegetarianism in the new year, eating meat these days is like playing Russian roulette.

Have you tried learning how to cook?

Yesterday was Uncle Albert's centenary.

Buster Merryfield was born on 27th November 1920 (Hector Nicol was also born in the same year)

He was a boxer in his youth and was a Millwall fan. The two may be connected..

"During the war" he was a PT and Jungle warfare instructor.

41 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Yesterday was Uncle Albert's centenary.

Buster Merryfield was born on 27th November 1920 (Hector Nicol was also born in the same year)

He was a boxer in his youth and was a Millwall fan. The two may be connected..

"During the war" he was a PT and Jungle warfare instructor.

Sounds more like Jock Wallace..

Got an e-mail yesterday (timed at 7:42 am!) supposedly from DPD saying that they had tried unsuccessfully to deliver a parcel that day - they would try again and if they failed a second time I would be charged a fee to reschedule for the third attempt - otherwise it will be returned to sender. There was a link to click to rearrange delivery. Naturally I didn't click on it but hovering the cursor over it, it came back as solucionlaboralperu.com

Now the worrying thing is, is that on Wednesday I actually did receive a parcel via DPD. So is it just a coincidence that the spam should follow on so closely or has DPL's database been hacked? I was going to advise DPD about it but they don't supply an e-mail address!

8 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

They could have done nothing.  I won’t criticise them for doing this.

The reaction to the advert was the lowest of the low and shows how far we still have to go in educating future generations.