Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 hours ago, ICTChris said:

So if I walk into a vegan restaurant and they refuse to cook me a proper meat burger, will I get my name in the paper?

Judging by the picture though, she's not in danger of starving to death any time soon.

22 minutes ago, GordonD said:

So if I walk into a vegan restaurant and they refuse to cook me a proper meat burger, will I get my name in the paper?

Judging by the picture though, she's not in danger of starving to death any time soon.

It's not even like they refused to cook it, they didn't have any left.  Attention seeking boot.

14 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

A complete fucking cow to be doing that. Aye go to KFC for a vegan meal. Bint. 

I think her "beef" was they had run out of their usual vegan options. Either way she's clearly looking for a platform to tell a wider audience that she's a vegan.

I wrote to The Judge when the chip shop had run out of black pudding to garnish my fish supper, but I didn't get any publicity. I had to have a smoked sausage instead.

9 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I think her "beef" was they had run out of their usual vegan options. Either way she's clearly looking for a platform to tell a wider audience that she's a vegan.

I wrote to The Judge when the chip shop had run out of black pudding to garnish my fish supper, but I didn't get any publicity. I had to have a smoked sausage instead.

God, are you ok, m8?

27 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

This shocks me. Vegans usually go to such lengths to hide their veganism.

I'm not a great fan of Kevin Bloody Wilson, but one of his gags made me laugh.

He was sitting enjoying a steak in a mall food court when the seat opposite was taken by a larger lady* who proceeded to get stuck into a big bowl of greenery, all the time glaring across at the bold Kevin. Eventually she can't contain herself, and demands:

"Do you know how that animal died?"

"Yep, you fucking starved it to death."

*Not quite how he described her - part of the description was "looked like she'd fallen face first in some cùnt's tackle box".

There's an advert running on Pick TV at the moment for one of the companies that sells underwear for overweight lassies. The wall behind one of the lassies in one shot is covered in mould. Thought I imagined it first time but, no, it's definitely mould.

Also on Pick TV - an episode of one of those antipodean airport immigration shows had an American lassie being questioned after they found a letter in her bag that made it obvious that she was some kind of high-class hooker who got paid for travelling around the world and banging wealthy incels. Naturally, immigration weren't terribly chuffed; not sure if you can get a work visa for sex work, but she didn't have one and lied about being there to work (and, weirdly, didn't seem to think what she was doing even counted as work).

The odd thing is that they show the immigration dudes looking her up on the internet and finding loads of hits for her sexual services. They blurred out the links, but not her name and the handle she uses online. So the show acts as something of an advert for her - if she's any sense, she'll be updating all her profiles to say, "as seen on Aussie Border Police" (or whatever).

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

There's an advert running on Pick TV at the moment for one of the companies that sells underwear for overweight lassies. The wall behind one of the lassies in one shot is covered in mould. Thought I imagined it first time but, no, it's definitely mould.

Also on Pick TV - an episode of one of those antipodean airport immigration shows had an American lassie being questioned after they found a letter in her bag that made it obvious that she was some kind of high-class hooker who got paid for travelling around the world and banging wealthy incels. Naturally, immigration weren't terribly chuffed; not sure if you can get a work visa for sex work, but she didn't have one and lied about being there to work (and, weirdly, didn't seem to think what she was doing even counted as work).

The odd thing is that they show the immigration dudes looking her up on the internet and finding loads of hits for her sexual services. They blurred out the links, but not her name and the handle she uses online. So the show acts as something of an advert for her - if she's any sense, she'll be updating all her profiles to say, "as seen on Aussie Border Police" (or whatever).

Given that most of those shows are five or six years old she might have changed a bit.

6 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Given that most of those shows are five or six years old she might have changed a bit.

Decided to take one for the team and check - she appears to have disappeared, but there are loads of (presumably fake) links to videos of her work  :lol:

14 hours ago, GordonD said:

Only GordonD will get this in-joke;

Fuckofalottavegetables! ;)