Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Funky Nosejob said:

Just because you’re immortal doesn’t mean your limbs can’t be chopped off.

Or so I’d imagine.

You'd still experience pain I should think.

Also, given in the increase in security over the last 20 years, in would be a monumental pain in the arse having to create a new identity every few years Otherwise, you'd have friends wondering why you still look like you're 20 and are out pumping wee dirties every weekend while they're been spoon-fed creamed corn in the rest home.

Plus, if it's anything like the TV show, you'd have Roger Daltrey showing up every few weeks which would make anyone suicidal.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

EsPkOGFXYAcaezz?format=jpg&name=900x900

I was living in Phoenix, Arizona during the 90's (hiya @BFTD) and the local fishwrap invested a lot of time and energy trying to convince us all that the Internet would be gone soon, so there was no point in signing up for it. One columnist argued that parents who allow their children to use the Internet should be charged with child abuse. On Dec 31, 1999 they published a list of predictions for the next 10 years. Number 1 was that the Internet would have disappeared by 2003  and the only people who would miss it would be drug dealers and child-molesters. 

"The future of online shopping is limited"  :lol:

That is superb. I know that's from the Mail, but I remember the Arizona Republic's writers coming across as so dim that I'd be more likely to take posts on P&B seriously. I might look up some of those internet articles if I can be arsed/they aren't behind a paywall.

James Chapman rose to become the Daily Heil's Political Editor and worked for the government in the Fucking Up Leaving the EU department. To be fair to him, all that probably means is that he's good at writing whatever his boss asks him to, even if it's "this internet thing is old news; move on, people".

7 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I think my dad is doing tax avoidance in my name

Hopefully this post is the start of your journey from teenage Tankie to 43 year old Kia driving middle manager who tells everyone he votes Lib Dem but really voted Tory.

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Hopefully this post is the start of your journey from teenage Tankie to 43 year old Kia driving middle manager who tells everyone he votes Lib Dem but really voted Tory.

If I renege on my tankieness it will be in a Peter Hitchens manner or a US neocon. 

Bomb bomb bomb,

bomb bomb Iran!

2 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Better being on the safe side. You'll handle prison better than your dad.

I was careful to say avoidance, it's legal!

Ah f**k I'm already defending him.