Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Who chose that picture to use for this article.. I'm no hair expert but I really can't work out what's going on there. Is he going for the Friar Tuck? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-56633337

so he has waited for three months to shave off all his hair - a procedure he could have done at home in five minutes with basic clippers.

7 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Took a walk through Tradeston on my lunch break and it appears political discourse in this country has been reduced to spray paint and using children's pavement chalk to get your agenda across.

The resident anti-vax loonball in the village that I live in is standing in the upcoming election. Her campaigning seems to consist of messages written in chalk at the village playpark. Bizarre, but not surprising.

1 minute ago, die hard doonhamer said:

The resident anti-vax loonball in the village that I live in is standing in the upcoming election. Her campaigning seems to consist of messages written in chalk at the village playpark. Bizarre, but not surprising.

One step above throwing shite at the walls, and politically just as effective.

Took a walk through Tradeston on my lunch break and it appears political discourse in this country has been reduced to spray paint and using children's pavement chalk to get your agenda across.
Tradeston must be more upmarket than Larbert then. The last two chalk drawings I have happened across have been 6 foot wallopers

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

Tradeston must be more upmarket than Larbert then. The last two chalk drawings I have happened across have been 6 foot wallopers

You are a 6 foot walloper.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

When did @throbber move there?

Edited by Perkin Flump

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Well I appreciate this, but unfortunately there will be about 45 posters in here shortly who can't wait to correct you 

45 posters in here when? 

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Tradeston must be more upmarket than Larbert then. 

it certainly could have done with a lick of paint the last time I was there, much like the rest of Glasgow city centre though I suppose.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

it certainly could have done with a lick of paint the last time I was there, much like the rest of Glasgow city centre though I suppose.

At the risk of falling for the whoosh, Tradeston is South of the Clyde, therefore not City Centre.*

*Let the "what constitutes Glasgow City Centre" debate commence for the umpteenth time.

1 minute ago, Boghead ranter said:

At the risk of falling for the whoosh, Tradeston is South of the Clyde, therefore not City Centre.*

*Let the "what constitutes Glasgow City Centre" debate commence for the umpteenth time.

Roll. Square slice. Greenock is on the west coast.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I settled the roll debate using photos a short while ago. Anyone with anything else to share on the matter is wrong and can fight me

But the debate on where the city centre of Glasgow is/isn’t will never be resolved.

I am led to believe that an astonishingly high number of mental people actually leave their phones connected to Wifi and/or mobile data overnight, running the risk of getting annoying notifications at any time until waking up. Why do folk do this?

I also hear that some folk are on their phone last thing before going to sleep and first thing when they get up. 

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I am led to believe that an astonishingly high number of mental people actually leave their phones connected to Wifi and/or mobile data overnight, running the risk of getting annoying notifications at any time until waking up. Why do folk do this?

I also hear that some folk are on their phone last thing before going to sleep and first thing when they get up. 

My phone is left on and connected overnight. It's on silent though, as it is at all times, so no annoying notifications.

And I'm also on it last thing at night (I write this while in bed) and first thing in the morning, because I'm a straight up mobile phone addict.