Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:
5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Surely a spaniel type size is a medium dog, which again, would be dispatched with not much more than a scratch sustained. 

What about a wee hard b*****d staffy, that'd be a decent square go tbf

Think that would be slightly unfair, you're expecting to warm up on a wee placid guy but I still think size wins out. Potential to sustain more serious damage there though. 

Dont know how you would fare with bigger dogs tbh. A rottweiler or a doberman or that is a fucking ball of muscle. You are bigger, but can you inflict enoug damage?

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Surely the 12% saying the could have a wolf should really be locked up for their own and everyone else's safety because they're obviously mentally unstable.

All joking aside, anyone who thinks they could take anything below large dog is a genuine fucking idiot. 

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Surely the 12% saying the could have a wolf should really be locked up for their own and everyone else's safety because they're obviously mentally unstable.

If you treat a wolf as just a big dug you either throttle it or grab the front legs , pull them apart and try and break the breastbone. Tricky but if you're quick and careful probably doable.

ETA: I'll take the usual rubber room in Carstairs, cheers

Edited by tamthebam

3 hours ago, BFTD said:

Slightly concerned that only 72% were confident in their ability to batter a fucking rat.

They really needed to keep going smaller to see if anything made it to 100%.

Maybe they watched Tom and Jerry and learned not to f**k with rodents.

9 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I'd imagine if you caught a kangaroo with a nice couple of shots it would hop away but a chimpanzee would never stop until your head was caved in. 

100% that's what I posted before. 

I've got a fighting chance against a Kangaroo due to it's mobility but a Chimp would just latch on and game over before you pick up the pad. 

I don't know how anyone thinks they could take an Elephant, you could maybe blind it or something but how do you go about killing that with your bare hands? If life was a movie you could rip out it's tusk and plunge it into it's dome but I can't see myself pulling out the tusk of an Elephant dead or alive. 

Edited by Stormzy

9 hours ago, Empty It said:

Wolf wouldn't be that hard. Pack animals, without their gang they're a glorified dog. If your life is on the line you aren't losing to a dog...

Edited by Stormzy

18 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

100% that's what I posted before. 

I've got a fighting chance against a Kangaroo due to it's mobility but a Chimp would just latch on and game over before you pick up the pad. 

I don't know how anyone thinks they could take an Elephant, you could maybe blind it or something but how do you go about killing that with your bare hands? If life was a movie you could rip out it's tusk and plunge it into it's dome but I can't see myself pulling out the tusk of an Elephant dead or alive. 

If it was dead you wouldn't need to pull its tusk out, would you?

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

If it was dead you wouldn't need to pull its tusk out, would you?

Just for the sake of science and how much I could physically do without being armed I'm saying it would be a struggle to do. Unless you know a technique? 

12 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Yeah, maybe, but I need to catch the fucker first. If it gives me the runaround I could be in trouble. It's risky.

You need to work on your cardio, bro.

12 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I'd imagine if you caught a kangaroo with a nice couple of shots it would hop away but a chimpanzee would never stop until your head was caved in. 

I'd leather a kangaroo, but pretty much any ape is going to beat a human most of the time. A chimp or bonobo would rip your face off no problem.

12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

All joking aside, anyone who thinks they could take anything below large dog is a genuine fucking idiot. 

Pain threshold is going to be an important factor in a fight with a dog. I saw an old lady mauled by a staffie a few years ago. Staffies aren't big but they're powerful and vicious. You might win in the end due to mass, but you're going to get badly bitten and scratched along the way. Dogs have speed on their side in a fight too. It'd be a battle of attrition.

Edited by Sweet Pete

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Given the risk involved I think he would have worn gloves.

Give me steel toe cap boots and I'm willing to go up one more step on the animal kingdom battle ladder.

Would like to fight a gorilla. They’ve got the size and strength advantage but do they have any craft and subtlety? I reckon with good footwork, and a quick right hand to their nose they’d not fancy any more. 

13 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

Would like to fight a gorilla. They’ve got the size and strength advantage but do they have any craft and subtlety? I reckon with good footwork, and a quick right hand to their nose they’d not fancy any more. 

See the source image