Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

24 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

Would like to fight a gorilla. They’ve got the size and strength advantage but do they have any craft and subtlety? I reckon with good footwork, and a quick right hand to their nose they’d not fancy any more. 

A man who can't cut the tip off of a tube of caulk without hospitalisation versus the largest of our primate cousins? I'd watch all 3.4 seconds of it, but I'd turn off when the silverback started to molest your smashed, lifeless corpse.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

A man who can't cut the tip off of a tube of caulk without hospitalisation versus the largest of our primate cousins? I'd watch all 3.4 seconds of it, but I'd turn off when the silverback started to molest your smashed, lifeless corpse.

...and that's where I start watching.

41 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

12 Ruel Street. Bring yer bananas. I’m back in training and feeling sharp.

image.jpeg.105dd3bb915199d57c6418bf5ec7f985.jpeg

I was at Edinburgh zoo today and the animal I would be interested to see in a fight is a panda. There was a poster at the panda enclosure saying pandas have one of the strongest bites of at animal but they spend all their time eating bamboo. They don’t seem very aggressive. They are basically shite. I’d like to match a Prime Mike Tyson with Tian Tian, I bet as soon as Tyson connected Tian Tian would shite it.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I was at Edinburgh zoo today and the animal I would be interested to see in a fight is a panda. There was a poster at the panda enclosure saying pandas have one of the strongest bites of at animal but they spend all their time eating bamboo. They don’t seem very aggressive. They are basically shite. I’d like to match a Prime Mike Tyson with Tian Tian, I bet as soon as Tyson connected Tian Tian would shite it.

I'm dead against spending money trying to maintain the failing panda population. If they won't breed naturally, let them go extinct. It's the natural order.

I'm dead against spending money trying to maintain the failing panda population. If they won't breed naturally, let them go extinct. It's the natural order.
I'd rather spend and force pandas to mate more than let some of the fucking drain dwellers of human race be allowed to breed.

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

I'd quite happily put money towards supplying them decent eccy's n' snaw for a whiles. If they can't get a fucking Bairn out of that then after say, 6 months of supply, then they can literally go fuck themselves. 

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Well, they've already got 2 black eyes before  they even fucking start. 

I'd quite happily put money towards supplying them decent eccy's n' snaw for a whiles. If they can't get a fucking Bairn out of that then after say, 6 months of supply, then they can literally go fuck themselves. 
Shan when the panda is gagging because of the gear but cant preform due to the eccys. Bad idea.

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:
9 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Shan when the panda is gagging because of the gear but cant preform due to the eccys. Bad idea.

Channel five have already been in touch.. 

8 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Top 10 Cinema Simians —

My old man saw Laurel and Hardy on the stage when they did a tour in the 1950s.

Funnily enough he did the work of two men did my old man- Laurel and Hardy!

13 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Mike is more likely to cry, eat bamboo and talk about his feelings to Mrs Panda. I’ll fight the panda.