Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

28 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Genuinely don’t think I’ve seen daytime tv, with the exception of it being on in A&E waiting rooms, since the late 1990’s. 

You have missed out on a long running affair between two neighbours, whose kinks include light vegetable play and life insurance. Your life is poorer as a result.

pDdiPybeBEcJEVF-800x450-noPad.jpg?153701

54 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Then your family are going to be up shit creek when you snuff it.

Mrs already has a life of leisure (though she is sooo busy organising stuff for cleaner, dog walker, car cleaner, nail technician, beautician etc) but is looking forward to the payout when the big accident comes along.

Somewhat related, for a few years I had a very physically intense job where I was essentially digging for 10 hours a day. As a result, I would eat huge meals and supplement my calorie intake with regular handfuls of mixed nuts (ooer). The result of this was that at least a couple of times a month I would do long, solid shites that were easily over a foot in length. They were so large that they would initially nestle beyond the u-bend, snake up through the water and breach the surface before arching back into the water again.

Even though this would happen on a semi-regular basis, the sense of pride at the creation of such majesty would never fade. I'm lucky if I can squeeze out a six-incher (ooer) these days. Pathetic.

5 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Somewhat related, for a few years I had a very physically intense job where I was essentially digging for 10 hours a day. As a result, I would eat huge meals and supplement my calorie intake with regular handfuls of mixed nuts (ooer). The result of this was that at least a couple of times a month I would do long, solid shites that were easily over a foot in length. They were so large that they would initially nestle beyond the u-bend, snake up through the water and breach the surface before arching back into the water again.

Even though this would happen on a semi-regular basis, the sense of pride at the creation of such majesty would never fade. I'm lucky if I can squeeze out a six-incher (ooer) these days. Pathetic.

BFH in his prime;

CXfkox_WQAEDf8W.jpg

Just now, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Ive told her to try bleach and a hot kettle.

Failing that, get Mike from next door to come in with his big long pole (yes yes).

Hope you have a good alibi should she try to cut the corner and fill the kettle with bleach

Failing that, get Mike from next door to come in with his big long pole (yes yes).

A wee bit of washing up liquid with hot water should work.
Another is a couple of tablespoons of bicarb and the same of vinegar. Leave this to sit for 30mins then hot water.

I have two boys who were teenagers until recently.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

An old mop is the best thing for this, make sure it's soaking wet then flush and use it as a plunger.

7 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

A wee bit of washing up liquid with hot water should work.
Another is a couple of tablespoons of bicarb and the same of vinegar. Leave this to sit for 30mins then hot water.

I have two boys who were teenagers until recently.

Sounds like you have killed both your son's by blowing up your toilet with bicarb and vinegar.