Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

17 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Aye, break it up, but remember  to rinse it before you put it back in the wardrobe.

If only Mummy Mullarkey had followed this advice we’d have been saved all his mushroom and concrete-related pish.

1 hour ago, thomas said:

Some strange guy in my work has just came into the room I'm eating my lunch in and is chatting to his girlfriend on speakerphone, I hope he chokes on his crisps.

I'd be tempted to say in a loud voice "Is that the greetin' faced fat boot you've been telling me about on the phone? Better cut the call as your other bird is waiting in the office..." 

2 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

An old mop is the best thing for this, make sure it's soaking wet then flush and use it as a plunger.

Stick the mop head in a plastic bag first, saves having to rinse out all the shite after.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

I'd be tempted to say in a loud voice "Is that the greetin' faced fat boot you've been telling me about on the phone? Better cut the call as your other bird is waiting in the office..." 

Opted for watching the news on my phone at full volume, he seemed to take the hint and left.

51 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, 101 said:
I'm not sure if that because of or inspite of the amount of gozz and spunk contained in it.

What is gozz, you Fife lunatic?

Spit