Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

My Mrs says this is a discussion on FB as well. It's perhaps the way my brain works but I'm not seeing an issue here. Surely it's better the clocks go forward than go back? The time makes no difference to the kids as to when they wake so they'll technically wake up an hour later rather than an hour early. And then the "mum" will have an extra hours peace when the kids go to bed at their usual bedtime.

My kids set an alarm for six and woke me up. Mum gets enough sleep, the lazy cow. It's definitely an issue. 

If your kids usually wake up at 6 am then the mother can have a lay in 6-10 for example but if the clocks go forward and the kids wake up at 7 am then the mother has an hour less in bed having a lie in before it’s time for her to get up and do what she would normally be doing that day.
Aye I'm still struggling to see any issue tbh. It just screams of attention seeking nonsense IMO.

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
45 minutes ago, throbber said:
If your kids usually wake up at 6 am then the mother can have a lay in 6-10 for example but if the clocks go forward and the kids wake up at 7 am then the mother has an hour less in bed having a lie in before it’s time for her to get up and do what she would normally be doing that day.

Aye I'm still struggling to see any issue tbh. It just screams of attention seeking nonsense IMO.

You undoubtedly get an hour less in bed when the clocks go forward. Maybe there is no issue but it’s quite funny it’s fallen on a day which is universally dedicated to a long lay in.

Some sort of entitlement to time in bed... Something that is ENTIRELY within one's own control, is surely the one of the most ridiculous claims to unfair treatment so far on the cesspit if social media...

Undoubtedly being perpetrated by the "I cant even FUNCTION until I have had at least 2 coffees, I dont even know how I am still standing!!!" Types.

58 minutes ago, RH33 said:

My kids aren't back until 6pm. I was however at work this morning and up at my usual time. Can't be arsed with enforced days of recognising you procreated.

^^^^ Doesn't buy his kids birthday presents.

5 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I've seen four deid frogs since Thursday! WTF is going on?

Did you recently start driving HGVs across Europe?

Stay calm, our resident truckers will be along presently to explain how you hide the bodies.