Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

29 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

If you or anyone else are uncomfortable with a man having a relationship with an of age person of the same sex then I suggest you are homophobes. 

I'm just very uncomfortable with grown adults being classed as "golden" for shagging 16 year olds.

If that makes me a homophobe ( :lol: ) then I'm comfortable with that, it sure beats being a nonce.

Not exactly a world record.

2mins 22s

Holding my breath swimming earlier. Had to tell the lifeguard at the Waterfront what I was up to.

ETA: To put into context, I'm doing scuba/snorkel etc on my holidays. (Not entirely crazy)

Edited by Venti

I Drove All Night doesn't sound as creepy when it's sung by Belinda Carlisle.  "Crept in your room, to make love to you, is that alright?" - Belinda back in her prime?  Fair enough.

Then you hear Roy Orbison sing it...

Edited by Hedgecutter

33 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I Drove All Night doesn't sound as creepy when it's sound by Belinda Carlisle.  "Crept in your room, to make love to you, is that alright?" - Belinda back in her prime?  Fair enough.

Then you hear Roy Orbison sing it...

The big O going beast mode with those shades is nightmare fuel.

1 hour ago, Venti said:

Not exactly a world record.

2mins 22s

Holding my breath swimming earlier. Had to tell the lifeguard at the Waterfront what I was up to.

ETA: To put into context, I'm doing scuba/snorkel etc on my holidays. (Not entirely crazy)

^^^matter of opinion.

Anybody seen beige-coloured wild rabbits before?  I'm by a field on Deeside and there's at least half a dozen of them alongside your standard brown/grey ones (and a black one).

Shite res', but you can see the colour:

PXL_20230521_1638509642.jpg.5fb2a504bb95d140caae43399baa7400.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter

30 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Anybody seen beige-coloured wild rabbits before?  I'm by a field on Deeside and there's at least half a dozen of them alongside your standard brown/grey ones (and a black one).

Shite res', but you can see the colour:

PXL_20230521_1638509642.jpg.5fb2a504bb95d140caae43399baa7400.jpg

I mind when the cryptozoologists would fake pictures of Bigfoot and Chupacabra on their 0.3mpx cameraphones; "slightly pale bunny" is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Wait...is that a rock monster on the right?