Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

image.thumb.png.7fccbe4e4b6f9a85d6ed422362238fc2.png

One way of interpreting this is that if it wasn't for football, gigs and the pub, childless people would prefer spending the rest of their lives unconscious.

And yes, searching for a job when you're unemployed and in need of one is the most horrifically demoralising activity known to man.

What sort of fucking weirdos prefer ‘religious acts’ to hobbies, parties, visiting friends, sport or listening to music?

Unless there was a statistically skewed number of paedophile priests amongst those surveyed.

On 13/06/2024 at 00:08, Swarley said:

Am sure thats just off the M74, close to Abington services. Used to chuckle at it as a kid every time we drove North to Glasgow.

Spotted it today…

IMG_2080.thumb.jpeg.5fb0317f486245a9705891024eeb29e7.jpeg

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

What sort of fucking weirdos prefer ‘religious acts’ to hobbies, parties, visiting friends, sport or listening to music?

Unless there was a statistically skewed number of paedophile priests amongst those surveyed.

The missionary position?

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I guess religious acts is a pretty nebulous category. Most people would call going to church a religious act and for them that's basically the same thing as going to a party or visiting friends and it generally involves listening to music. I don't think it should be much of a surprise that adults who regularly attend religious services actually enjoy the experience.

Interesting that people would rather read for themselves than to a child, yet "play with child" is one of the most fun activities on the list.

Disappointing that "have a w**k" wasn't among the activities surveyed.

6 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Disappointing that "have a w**k" wasn't among the activities surveyed.

I just assumed that the listed 'personal services' and 'self care' were the polite terms for ripping the heid aff it.

8 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Given the fairly low ranking of 'in bed not sleep', you might be onto something there.

9 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Are there other kinds?

2 hours ago, Dan Steele said:

Some photograph by Jerome Brouillet of Gabriel Medina (Brazil) celebrating after his incredible surfing in Tahiti at the Olympic event.

newFile.thumb.jpg.36fc2d34f2c3fe0690627b01a94e422b.jpg

Not bad but the boy's cheated - he's attached to it with a bit of string.

1 hour ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

If I live to 100 or beyond, there is no way I'm clicking on that link.

Agreed. Don’t know why @scottsdad persists in posting links to that utter rag. 

13 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Agreed. Don’t know why @scottsdad persists in posting links to that utter rag. 

The Financial Times doesn't have stories about guys enticing eels up their own arses with lemons.

Sent my nephews in Nova Scotia a postcard from Lisbon (they like getting those) using an airmail stamp at the start of April.  It arrived today.

How did they send it? Attached to a bird that migrates to Africa?

46 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Sent my nephews in Nova Scotia a postcard from Lisbon (they like getting those) using an airmail stamp at the start of April.  It arrived today.

How did they send it? Attached to a bird that migrates to Africa?

Attached to a seagull that ran afoul of a P&B poster.