Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Checking the teuchter league scores this morning and came across this. Mind blown.

IMG_0858.jpeg

Agreed, Huntly are pish...

It's many years since I've been asked for ID.. :(

I was stick thin in my 20s and used to get asked for ID quite a lot. I then piled on the pounds and wasn't challenged any more. 

Moral: Teenagers- dodge salads if you want to buy booze

Walked past a banner for an Oasis tribute band on the way to work yesterday. Couple of lassies filming themselves in front of it from the obligatory high angle, presumably for TikTok. Overhear one saying something about them being huge fans. As they're walking away, one says to the other "how do you spell Oasis?"  :blink:

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

One for @scottsdad IMG_0914.thumb.jpeg.df3cbcced3c2a9510d360974488e8624.jpeg

Why is 'long' contained within apostrophes?

Presumably you were at Loch Long and it's one of the amusing puns we enjoy so much, but I'm choosing to believe Margaret wants the world to know something about Peter.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Presumably you were at Loch Long and it's one of the amusing puns we enjoy so much, but I'm choosing to believe Margaret wants the world to know something about Peter.

Maybe old Pete was packing a trouser anaconda aiy?

7 hours ago, BFTD said:

6 hours ago, Swarley said:

Maybe old Pete was packing a trouser anaconda aiy?

Pete The Meat, as he’s known round these parts apparently.

Apparently there is a significant number of folk who claim to genuinely like that disgusting Kraft 'Mac and cheese' (the shite in the red box).

Baffling, the stuff is absolutely disgusting.

19 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Apparently there is a significant number of folk who claim to genuinely like that disgusting Kraft 'Mac and cheese' (the shite in the red box).

I've never tried it but yeah, some people seem to think it's the best thing ever.

I'm more of a Carbonara Pasta Pot man myself 

The standard of 'comedy' on Radio Scotland is absolutely abysmal, and from what I've heard pre-OTB has been for some time.

How can the Comedy Unit group who came up with Still Game also be responsible the RS tripe (or is it just a case of having a long term contract whilst living off of former glories)?

1 minute ago, Hedgecutter said:

The standard of 'comedy' on Radio Scotland is absolutely abysmal, and from what I've heard pre-OTB has been for some time.

How can the Comedy Unit group who came up with Still Game also be responsible the RS tripe (or is it just a case of having a long term contract whilst living off of former glories)?

It was Hemphill and Kiernan who came up with the idea and the scripts, no ?

Presumably 'The Comedy Unit' arranged the greenlighting and guided the production process ?

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

It tastes like hairspray.