Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

For fans of St. Mirren, Partick, Falkirk and whoever else is supplied by Pie Sports...

Lidl are now selling their Salt n Chilli Chicken Curry, Kebab and Steak n Gravy pies.

Are they actually putting anything in it? Was ready to make an appearance in the compo face thread having bought this on Saturday, and a very similar filling-free pie at TFS the week before.

IMG_20240831_150730.jpg

1 minute ago, DiegoDiego said:

Are they actually putting anything in it? Was ready to make an appearance in the compo face thread having bought this on Saturday, and a very similar filling-free pie at TFS the week before.

IMG_20240831_150730.jpg

Had a kebab pie at lunchtime today and it was well filled.

I'd send the company that picture in a tweet. They might send you something.

This is an unbelievably horrific story from France, the lady's husband is in court for multiple rapes and letting 51 men rape her.

The judge says they have to call them "sex scenes" due to a presumption of innocence. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cd9dwxexp77o

21 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

This is an unbelievably horrific story from France, the lady's husband is in court for multiple rapes and letting 51 men rape her.

The judge says they have to call them "sex scenes" due to a presumption of innocence. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cd9dwxexp77o

I noticed that. They only managed to charge 51 of them; there were literally hundreds of men who raped her after she was drugged by her husband. She had no idea any of this was happening and, because they didn't even use protection, she discovered she had four different STDs. He allowed a known HIV sufferer to rape her on multiple occasions.

Some of them were the neighbours she saw on a regular basis. Most lived in the same small town. Some claim they'd no idea they were raping her, as her husband said she was only pretending to be unconscious because being molested while asleep was a kink they shared. Essentially the whole town either thought they had a rape slave, or that she was the town bike, and she had no idea. She discovered all of this when the polis showed her a big pile of photographs of the rapes taking place.

People say "you couldn't make it up" way too often, but this is surely one of those occasions. Just total horror in a variety of different ways. She had to tell her kids that their father had arranged for her to be raped by people they knew. People all over the world now know the details of all of this, and the person she trusted most is responsible for it all. I don't know how someone could retain their sanity through that.

The judge can also get to f**k, frankly.

21 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I noticed that. They only managed to charge 51 of them; there were literally hundreds of men who raped her after she was drugged by her husband. She had no idea any of this was happening and, because they didn't even use protection, she discovered she had four different STDs. He allowed a known HIV sufferer to rape her on multiple occasions.

Some of them were the neighbours she saw on a regular basis. Most lived in the same small town. Some claim they'd no idea they were raping her, as her husband said she was only pretending to be unconscious because being molested while asleep was a kink they shared. Essentially the whole town either thought they had a rape slave, or that she was the town bike, and she had no idea. She discovered all of this when the polis showed her a big pile of photographs of the rapes taking place.

People say "you couldn't make it up" way too often, but this is surely one of those occasions. Just total horror in a variety of different ways. She had to tell her kids that their father had arranged for her to be raped by people they knew. People all over the world now know the details of all of this, and the person she trusted most is responsible for it all. I don't know how someone could retain their sanity through that.

The judge can also get to f**k, frankly.

Have to say, I'm bemused as to how it went on for so long without her having the faintest idea. Would have thought if all those men had had penetrative sex with you, there would be some sign when you woke up. Not suggesting she's lying but just saying it's incredible that he got away with it for so long.

1 minute ago, jimbaxters said:

Have to say, I'm bemused as to how it went on for so long without her having the faintest idea. Would have thought if all those men had had penetrative sex with you, there would be some sign when you woke up. Not suggesting she's lying but just saying it's incredible that he got away with it for so long.

I wondered more about how she didn't seem to have any after effects/hangovers given she was knocked out though it looks like the husband perfected that.

It's also strange that as the men didn't use a condom that she didn't ever notice any semen discharge but there maybe reasons for this to come out at trial.

She's a brave woman.

7 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

I think that, if I got to sixty and my bits were regularly sore, I'd probably assume it was part of getting old that nobody bothered mentioning. There are a surprising number of things people don't tell you about middle-age, never mind the bit after.

As far as...semen goes, maybe they pulled out, maybe she just thought it was vaginal discharge...just unpleasant to think about all round TBH.

Edit: what a f**king psychopath her husband is.

Edited by BFTD

2 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

I wondered more about how she didn't seem to have any after effects/hangovers given she was knocked out though it looks like the husband perfected that.

It's also strange that as the men didn't use a condom that she didn't ever notice any semen discharge but there maybe reasons for this to come out at trial.

She's a brave woman.

Too Far Thats GIF by Team Kennedy

Seriously though, if it is proven to be true then she is very brave to step into the public eye with all the details. It's the best way for her husband to be exposed for the horror show that he is.

Edited by jimbaxters

I think she said she waived her right to anonymity as she wanted her husband to be shamed.

Apparently some of the men are claiming they thought it was all consensual and part of a 'sex game'.  I'm sure they all believed she was just pretending to be asleep the whole time.  

The thing that the case really shows is that rapists, perverts, criminals really do walk among us.  I doubt these people lived in the most perverted village in the whole world.  Fact is that there are numerous people who would do something like this if they thought they could get away with it - people on P&B, people you work with, people you are friends with, members of yoru family.  I remember a thread about a case years back where a guy murdered his girlfriend and then killed himself, and a P&Ber knew him and swore blind that he could not believe that the guy would do this, it was almost like he didn't believe it had happened.  How many people do we share offices, workplaces, football grounds with who would happily rape or murder someone.

Edited by ICTChris

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I think she said she waived her right to anonymity as she wanted her husband to be shamed.

Apparently some of the men are claiming they thought it was all consensual and part of a 'sex game'.  I'm sure they all believed she was just pretending to be asleep the whole time.  

The thing that the case really shows is that rapists, perverts, criminals really do walk among us.  I doubt these people lived in the most perverted village in the whole world.  Fact is that there are numerous people who would do something like this if they thought they could get away with it - people on P&B, people you work with, people you are friends with, members of yoru family.  I remember a thread about a case years back where a guy murdered his girlfriend and then killed himself, and a P&Ber knew him and swore blind that he could not believe that the guy would do this, it was almost like he didn't believe it had happened.  How many people do we share offices, workplaces, football grounds with who would happily rape or murder someone.

I was talking with Mrs. e'dee about something similar last night.

How could you return to normal life if you were Fred West's or Josef Fritzl's next door neighbour for years and suspected nothing, if you were one of Shipman's patients and he'd killed a family member, how do you ever get over not realising something was up.

While chatting I realised that I don't know what the next door neighbours to the right look like, I've lived here 6 years so I answered my own question. 

6 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

I was talking with Mrs. e'dee about something similar last night.

How could you return to normal life if you were Fred West's or Josef Fritzl's next door neighbour for years and suspected nothing, if you were one of Shipman's patients and he'd killed a family member, how do you ever get over not realising something was up.

While chatting I realised that I don't know what the next door neighbours to the right look like, I've lived here 6 years so I answered my own question. 

In a similar vein, someone me and Mrs Khaki have known for years has just been done for possession of CSA images. Not just a few, but thousands. We've always thought he was extremely odd and creepy, and certain services have had to talk to him before about his behaviour. But what do you do about somebody like that? Go to the polis and suggest they seize his hard-drives just because he comes across as a bit of an oddball?

How other people behave is not my responsibility, it's not up to me to police it, and it's no reflection on me if it turns out they are total wrong'uns. I don't lose any sleep over it, even though I think what this person has done is abhorrent and he always gave me the creeps.