Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Similar to this, we got keys to our house on the 24th of June. I've been away on a work trip since that morning while the wife has sorted everything out in the the new house.

I get back on Thursday, depending on flight times i might not get in as i don't have keys.

It's alright, I will leave the back open whilst making my escape :P

Just read this news story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-22839359

What goes through the mind of these dicks? I know we get plenty of trolling alias accounts on P&B, the appeal of which I don't quite understand, but this kind of trolling makes even less sense to me.

What's the point of this type of behaviour?

What goes through the mind of these dicks? I know we get plenty of trolling alias accounts on P&B, the appeal of which I don't quite understand, but this kind of trolling makes even less sense to me.

I suspect his father and mother neglected him throughout his childhood and he had few friends, he probably got bullied too. Saft c**t

Pete, we've had mentally unstable people for ever. Any new technology in any age will just give them the opportunity to act on their instability. Some of them will take that opportunity.

If you think the threads on the GN forum are bad during the closed season, read a few random posts from the 'Big Hearts Administration' thread and it puts things in perspective. :unsure2:

Edited by Granny Danger

One of my oldest friends from school gave one of his Kidneys to save his sisters life today.

What a hero.

Absolutely! I would love to say I would do the same in the same situation. My sister would let me die though, she goes mental if I borrow her laptop for 30mins, even if she isn't using it.

Edited by Enigma

I got a lot of info, plus a certificate and a medal for donating some of my late wife's organs and such from Gift of Life today.

Liked this on the app, if that doesn't pull through a greenie will greenie when on laptop

now on laptop. it pulled through. great stuff. both the pull through and your choice to make that decision.

if one loss prevents another then the worlds a slightly better place for it

Edited by weirdcal