Procycling thread

myshkin

Barring crashes or disqualification through covid can't see past Roglic. Weirdly I'm less convinced about pogacar. Could see him going pop and losing 20+ minutes on a stage.
Pogacar is the only one remotely within catching distance at 40 secs. Can he scoop bonus seconds between now & the ITT?

Lennard Kamna wins today's stage, with Carapaz second. They were 16 minutes or so ahead of the peloton with Pogacar and Roglic coming in together. Quintana slid off the back on the final climb and shipped a few more seconds.

Tomorrow's stage could be a belter with the Col de la Madeleine and a mountain top finish at the even higher Meríbel.

Kamna's shown good form the past month or so. A worthy stage winner.

Lennard Kamna wins today's stage, with Carapaz second. They were 16 minutes or so ahead of the peloton with Pogacar and Roglic coming in together. Quintana slid off the back on the final climb and shipped a few more seconds.

Tomorrow's stage could be a belter with the Col de la Madeleine and a mountain top finish at the even higher Meríbel.

If anyone is going to stop Roglic then it has to be today. All the riders say it's totally different when you get to 2000m so if true should suit Uran or Lopez. Uran putting time into Roglic be interesting as he can time trial a bit as well but really no one with the exception of Pogacar has shown any form unless they've been sandbagging

How do people feel about bonus seconds at the tour? I'll be honest, personally, I wish they'd get rid of them. Weirdly don't bother me at the other two grand tours but I guess it's just I always grew up in tours without them. Plus I always felt it presented a truer picture of who was deservedly at the top of the overall.