Procycling thread

myshkin

It's not exactly a shock that Just Stop Oil were going to try and disrupt the race, is it? I realise it's hard to police every inch of the course, but I wonder if Plod maybe could have been a bit better prepared for this eventuality. 

7 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

It's not exactly a shock that Just Stop Oil were going to try and disrupt the race, is it? I realise it's hard to police every inch of the course, but I wonder if Plod maybe could have been a bit better prepared for this eventuality. 

It was when they brought the van & bikes in from behind the Cavalcade, instead of the Fintry side!🤦🏻‍♂️

17 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

It was This is Rigged, apparently

Went out for a walk up towards the Science Park. Was going to watch them come in from Bearsden, due to delay just headed home.

Some effort 271 km in one day's averaging 50km/h is some effort. 

I'll get the air horn going for when they pass my house next 🤣

Just now, jagfox said:

Went out for a walk up towards the Science Park. Was going to watch them come in from Bearsden, due to delay just headed home.

Some effort 271 km in one day's averaging 50km/h is some effort. 

I'll get the air horn going for when they pass my house next 🤣

Shout a P&B related reference out the window and see if the coverage picks it up

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

It was This is Rigged, apparently

It's mad people do not get the Ineos link. By all means feel free to disagree after taking that on board, but come on folk 🤣