Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Are you not a journo? Can't you wangle a wee press pass? :P

Yeah but sports and mainly freelance so no good there. My girlf works for the Record and she had no joy blagging tickets either.

I blame all the neds who have jumped on the TITP bandwagon :(

Colin MacIntyre (no longer calling himself MHS) at Caberet Voltaire in Embra on Thursday

Gomez at the ABC on 10 June

After that, there'se nowt til Radiohead at Murrayfield amd the V fest in August. Then we've Reading (guest passess permitting) and Mogwai at the Royal Albert Hall. :D

FAO Supermac: An extra 11,000 or so TITP tix should be on sale shortly. If not, I'll just have to mug some c'nt for theirs. :lol:

Edited by wearealldoomed

Excellent band. Should be a good night :)

Next gig for me is the Futureheads at The Carling Academy. I think it's at the end of May. Should be good :)

Hopefully, and i say it rather apprehensively, i'll be able to get free tickets to see Morrissey in Dundee next week. A mate of a mate says that he has some connections with folk at the Caird Hall so hopefully he'll be able to blag me a couple. He's also a reknowned bullshitter (<_<) so i'll prepare for the worst

Discovered them through a free CD from Uncut or Word magazine (can't remember which) last year. Really looking forward to seeing them live to see if they can get that big sound across on stage.

Good luck with Moz, I'm going to Stirling on Sunday. ;)

Only ever seen.heard them on D!G, what are they like now?Anton Newcombe seemed a bit of a nut.

Pretty much the same with me. However one of my mates is a massive massive BJTM fan and has been banging on about them for a few years. If the gig is shyte, at least Anton is liable to start a fight with his bandmates or something.

Over next weekend I will be seeing Coldcut, Morrissey, Biz Markie and Big Daddy Kane, and Aphex Twin.

Can't wait for it all :D

You lucky lucky b@stard. That will be class.

Blitzhoney gig at G2, get yourselves along let it be known that you're from P&B and we'll see about some discounted tickets for you all. Ask for Rob, Baz, Larry Or Kulli.

What what!

Kulli never mentioned anything about a discount <_<

Double dose of Moz. Going on sunday to the stirling gig. Taking monday off to recover and have I not been called up for jury duty. b*****ds.

So if any of you p and b'ers are appearing in court on Monday may the lord have mercy on your soul. Proceed.

Then Moz again on thursday in Glasgow. The Delays @ The Liquid Rooms then the countdown begins to T. Wahey.

Morrissey in Glasgow on Thursday. Need to get some more booked up, it's nearly the end of April and that'll only be the 2nd "proper" gig (i.e. not a mate's band) that I've been to in 2006.

Tempted to go down the Corn Exchange tomorrow and pay over the odds for a Flaming Lips ticket, gutted that my scout never told me about that one. :(

FAO Supermac: An extra 11,000 or so TITP tix should be on sale shortly. If not, I'll just have to mug some c'nt for theirs. :lol:

Why do promoters do that? Fcking arseholes. :angry: But good news that extra tickets will be going on sale :)

My mate recently got tickets in the second wave released for the Radiohead concert after it had been declared "sold out". He was quite bemused by it all, commenting: "How the fck did that happen then? Did they discover the rest down the back of someone's couch?" :lol:

This is the same mate who last night when discussing the sock that was thrown at the Arctic Monkeys fella responded: "Just as well it wasn't my w**king sock or the guy would have needed stitches" :lol::lol::lol:

Why do promoters do that? Fcking arseholes. :angry: But good news that extra tickets will be going on sale :)

My mate recently got tickets in the second wave released for the Radiohead concert after it had been declared "sold out". He was quite bemused by it all, commenting: "How the fck did that happen then? Did they discover the rest down the back of someone's couch?" :lol:

This is the same mate who last night when discussing the sock that was thrown at the Arctic Monkeys fella responded: "Just as well it wasn't my w**king sock or the guy would have needed stitches" :lol::lol::lol:

In fairness to TITP's organisers, they've apparently applied to increase the capacity from 69,000 to 80,000, which explains the possible release of extra tickets. Same thing happened last year when they were granted an increase from 60,000 to 69,000.

I've no idea what the thinking was in holding back Radiohead tickets however. Not that I'm complaining as the evil c'nts at Ticketmaster sent me an email forewarning me of this so I could pick up tickets in the second release. :D

Ronelles at Triple Kirks on May 11th.

Two things:

1) Triple Kirks is a pub. I can only assume they're playing in the club upstairs

2) At least I'll have a decent excuse for not revising for my exam the next day. For once! :lol:

Guest chrispbacon

Going to see Blitzhoney on Friday night. :D

Wasting your time there, I seen them in Glasgow and they were shite

Edited by chrispbacon