Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Aye, that would be it.

Have you been at a gig there before?

Was just a bit confused, I thought i knew most of Glasgow's gig venues (yes, okay, I'm an anorak :ph34r: ) but if it's new that makes sense.

Seems pretty central, will be interesting to see what it's like.

I've photographed a couple of shows there. Doing another next week. It's really nice inside. Feels like a slick nightclub rather than a rock venue. It's just next to the sub club. Just like the ABC, there used to be a cinema in its place. It's too new to tell whether it's going to be as good as some of the smaller venues but I like it so far.

N.

I've photographed a couple of shows there. Doing another next week. It's really nice inside. Feels like a slick nightclub rather than a rock venue. It's just next to the sub club. Just like the ABC, there used to be a cinema in its place. It's too new to tell whether it's going to be as good as some of the smaller venues but I like it so far.

N.

Right, cheers :)

Might have been a bit more hesitant about buying the tickets were it not for the fact it's someone i'd quite like to see live.

If it's anything like the ABC inside, that's not bad re. the acoustics anyway.

Right, cheers :)

Might have been a bit more hesitant about buying the tickets were it not for the fact it's someone i'd quite like to see live.

If it's anything like the ABC inside, that's not bad re. the acoustics anyway.

The sound is pretty good inside, yeah.

I think I'll need to see if I can blag a photo pass for that gig too. Haven't seen Malky for ages.

It's the classic grand, ain't it?

Good venue if a little new. It's owned by DF Concerts I think.

Its not owned by DF....think its owned by the same family that run the butterfly and the pig (I think anyway....def some italian guy). I've a busy week coming up, working 5 nights, 3 nights at the academy (+44, gulliemots and brand new), 1 at the abc - nerina pallot and then 1 at the barra's - nme rave tour.

15 gigs this month, bit of a mental one, but keeps the money coming in so cant complain! Looking forward to jarvis, ash and regina spektor though, all should be good.

Edited by mucky

Was at the Decemberists tonight - brilliant gig, although after shouting too much in Ayr beforehand, my singing along was horrendously hoarse and off-key. Very good live band though :D

• 3 weeks later...

David Gray 1st March Paisley town hall, i cant wait :(

Followed by Marlow the following night.

I think after that its Justin Timberlake at the SECC, which im actually looking forward to, id go gay for him. :ph34r:

Edited by MarreZ

The Rifles - March 3rd

Milburn - April 30th

Nothing else in the pipeline just yet...

Same although probably looking to book Klaxons tickets when I get paid, they are shit hot.

Might still end up at Marlow on Friday, will be a last minute thing me thinks.

Same although probably looking to book Klaxons tickets when I get paid, they are shit hot.

Might still end up at Marlow on Friday, will be a last minute thing me thinks.

I'm still hoping you can make it, your support at the last one was fantastic!

Oh Stenhousemuir is wonderful! :D