Gigs

pilsner_ffc

f**k me, Franz Ferdinand are amazing. Saw them at Moshulu last week, spoke to them aswell, really cool guys and the new songs sound immense.

They make the current crop of lad rock bands, (The Enemy, Reverand and the Shitters, The View etc) seem like little boys with out of tune guitars.

Fratellis Sat 29th septermber secc

The Law/ Korovas Sun 30th september mcq's, bannocknurn

Ian Brown Tues 9th October Motherwell Civic Hall

Kings Of Leon Mon 3rd December SECC

Complete Stone Roses Fri 7th Dec Carling Academy

any one else going to any of these gigs?

Going to the Fratellis, but can't remember what night

Very much looking forward to The Enemy at the Ironworks this Wednesday coming. Saw them at T and thought they were excellent. Good no nonsense catchy tunes and energetic performance, all makes for a great sing-a-long.

Saw Lethal Bizzle supporting the Gallows the other week and he can get the crowd going. Quite looking forward to the Wombats an' all.

Very much looking forward to The Enemy at the Ironworks this Wednesday coming. Saw them at T and thought they were excellent. Good no nonsense catchy tunes and energetic performance, all makes for a great sing-a-long.

Saw Lethal Bizzle supporting the Gallows the other week and he can get the crowd going. Quite looking forward to the Wombats an' all.

Same although am seeing them in the 'deen Wombats are awesome will love them live as they are very very catchy and just ace lads so i am told.

Lethal bizz is just a class act album is good too.

were there alot of people at the dykeenies? i was at fratellis which was awesome and hoeping that there were a few at dykeenies.

Pretty much what I thought there would be. I knew a few folk going to The Fratellis gig last night and wondered how much that might affect The Dykeenies but I would say there was a couple of hundred there at least.