Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Anybody else going to see the Blanks on Sunday night at the Apollo?

Really wondering how they are going to try and "re-create the legend of the Apollo" in what is basically a storage room for the Walkabout! :lol:

Yepp im going through with some mates on my 18th. :D

Any idea where the Apollo box office is in relation to the place ? Few of my friends have to pick up they're tickets.

http://entertainment. ..-still-abysmal/ :lol:

I can't talk, I was at Take That last night :ph34r:

I read that just a minute ago, even the review admits that we all had a great time! Did the Bon Jovi tour bus once run over his cat do you think? :lol:

Also, the train journey home from hell (about 3 million people on a tiny train with what felt like no ventilation) seemed to have sobered me up a bit. Woke up today feeling great!

Pajama Club, Neil Finn's new band, are playing at Oran Mor on the 19th of July. I have only recently started really listning to Crowded House and later Splt Enz but I really like them so I think I might try and get tickets for that gig. Has anybody seen him live before?

Yepp im going through with some mates on my 18th. :D

Any idea where the Apollo box office is in relation to the place ? Few of my friends have to pick up they're tickets.

Honestly couldn't tell you. There's no other door, so can only imagine it was inside it.

Try Emailing them, or give them a call on 0141 332 8209.

Arcade Fire, Hyde Park next week.

Hyde Park is a decent place for a gig, went to Hyde Park Calling a few years ago (now called Hard Rock Calling) to see Aerosmith, and it was really good. Definitely the cheapest festival around, as was only £50 for the day!

Saw Aerosmith, Chris Cornell, Jet, Black Stone Cherry and McQueen. Good day out! :D

Hyde Park is a decent place for a gig, went to Hyde Park Calling a few years ago (now called Hard Rock Calling) to see Aerosmith, and it was really good. Definitely the cheapest festival around, as was only £50 for the day!

Saw Aerosmith, Chris Cornell, Jet, Black Stone Cherry and McQueen. Good day out! :D

Great gig - but slightly ruined for me by the pishing rain. Mrs P&B is a Disgrace felt I spent too much time looking at all the wet T-shirts, so I didn't get the usual post gig rodgering.

I have Hopeless Heroics, Fearless Vampire Killers, Drive By Audio, Stanley Odd and Mechanical Smile at King Tuts on Wednesday.

Herculean at Bloc on Thursday.

Both were quite good, but I can't remember the first one. We only watched Mechanical Smile play, and then went back to the pub. Messy night.

The other one had 4dayweekend and Slow Motion replay playing too - and I was impressed by both.

And The Blanks (Ted's Band/The Worthless Peons) at Apollo 23 on Sunday. :D

Now for this tonight! :D

Went to the blanks gig with 3 mates tonight for my 18th got to the door and got asked for ID and we were turned away because one of my friends wasnt 18. There was no mension on the website , the tickets or any of the advertisements for the gig that it was over 18s only. Sat about and the same thing happened to a lot of people and eventually the manager came out annd gave us our money back for the tickets and said it should have been on the website. :angry: