Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Thought the inspirals were great, sound was shit to start with and his vocals were honking at times. But I haven't been able to get the chorus to Spitfire out my head since Friday.

As for Hingley, I listened to his two acoustic albums after the GF saw him in Paisley. That was a tough slog. Boy does he love a minor key. What ever that ex did to him, she's paying for it now in verse. Get over it mate, she dumped you!!!

Are The Wildhearts still going or is Ginger just doing his solo stuff now?

It's been a while since their last album.

The last WH record was !Chutzpah! in 2009 but they've toured on and off since then. Ginger has done numerous solo projects since then and the WH lads have popped up on a few tunes.

The Twilight Sad at the ABC on Friday night. Potential to be something very special.

Anyone know what time gigs at Stirling Tolbooth usually finish at? Might try and make the Twilight Sad gig there tomorrow night if the last train back to Glasgow is doable.

The Twilight Sad at the ABC on Friday night. Potential to be something very special.

Anyone know what time gigs at Stirling Tolbooth usually finish at? Might try and make the Twilight Sad gig there tomorrow night if the last train back to Glasgow is doable.

If you're going on Friday, try to catch the support act, Vladimir. They're fucking brilliant.

Managed to get a couple of tickets for AC/DC for their gig on the Friday night here. Sold out in 6 minutes, which is very un-Swiss.

Also bought tickets for Sonisphere in Bern, Muse headlining it with Kasabian supporting and others to be announced.

AC/DC is on Friday the 5th of June, Sonisphere is on Saturday the 6th of June. Looks like a good weekend for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...