Gigs

pilsner_ffc

A few days till Live8 for me!

Looking forward to seeing The Killers, Coldplay, U2, REM, Snoop Dogg, Pick Floyd and Snow Patrol.

Not looking forward to seeing Carey, Stone and Dido that's for sure.

A few days till Live8 for me!

Looking forward to seeing The Killers, Coldplay, U2, REM, Snoop Dogg, Pick Floyd and Snow Patrol.

Not looking forward to seeing Carey, Stone and Dido that's for sure.

561333[/snapback]

I wouldnt mind going to see Joss Stone or Mariah Carey :wub:

• 3 months later...

Oops, forgot about this thread! ;)

Was at Brendan Benson on Friday! B) :D B)

What's coming up in Strasbourg... Levellers, KT Tunstall, Nada Surf, Joseph Arthur, Mogwai... maybe Bloc Party for the chat but I'm not sure it's worth 20 euros.

Never knew I'd come to such a good gigging place, Bob Dylan, Moby and Franz Ferdinand are all playing soon too!

I went to see a band called The Animal Collective on Saturday at the ABC. Hard to describe, kind of weird psychedelia, but I enjoyed it anyway :D

Next one planned is Squarepusher at the Art School sometime in November. And I am going to the Proclaimers in December :D

Was thinking about going to see the ordinary boys tonight because Bedouin Soundclash were meant to be supporting. But seeing as I don't have a ticket and the weather is shit, I've decided to give it a miss.

Going to see Franz Ferdinand next month and Oasis in December.

What's coming up in Strasbourg... Levellers, KT Tunstall, Nada Surf, Joseph Arthur, Mogwai... maybe Bloc Party for the chat but I'm not sure it's worth 20 euros.

724355[/snapback]

Chris - I got Nada Surf's last album "Weight is a Gift" recentl and it's pretty good. How does it compare to their earlier stuff? Worth getting? :unsure: