Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Think they are on first at Frightened Rabbit this weekend, are they worth going in early to see?

Without a shadow of a doubt. I've been into Lanterns for a couple of years now, but this is my first time going to see them live. They were utterly, utterly fantastic last night at Tuts.

Please do go early and support them. I only found out about the Frabbit gig recently and the tickets were sold out, absolutely gutted that I'm missing a chance to see Lanterns and Frightened Rabbit in the same night.

Without a shadow of a doubt.  I've been into Lanterns for a couple of years now, but this is my first time going to see them live.  They were utterly, utterly fantastic last night at Tuts.

Please do go early and support them.  I only found out about the Frabbit gig recently and the tickets were sold out, absolutely gutted that I'm missing a chance to see Lanterns and Frightened Rabbit in the same night.

Cheers,

Without a shadow of a doubt. I've been into Lanterns for a couple of years now, but this is my first time going to see them live. They were utterly, utterly fantastic last night at Tuts.

Please do go early and support them. I only found out about the Frabbit gig recently and the tickets were sold out, absolutely gutted that I'm missing a chance to see Lanterns and Frightened Rabbit in the same night.

I thought there were still tickets for Sundays show?

Was at Vampire Weekend tonight and I was very impressed. Frabbit tomorrow night as well, but I'd have swapped both for Arcade Fire :(

Really enjoyed They Might Be Giants gig at Queen's Hall last night. The venue was an experience in time travel back to my Sunday School days, it wasn't so much a venue as a kirk, only with a bar, which is much more

Great to hear Birdhouse in your soul, Ana Ng, and many other top songs from their back catalogue and I was impressed by the material from the new album, especiallly You're on fire and Tesla.

Last night was some night for gigs in Glasgow last night...Vampire Weekend, Arcade Fire, Imagine Dragons and They Might Be Giants.

Was at Vampire Weekend, they were good, but they played too much of their new stuff for my liking and it all felt a bit flat.

TMBG were in Edinburgh! Gutted I missed it.

Arcade Fire were absolutely phenomenal on Friday. Went to see Frightened Rabbit at the academy last night but after Arcade Fire I felt it was a bit flat and lost interest in a couple of bits. Cracking end but beforehand, not so much.

The Academy is shite anaw.

Attended Mott The Hoople this evening in place of my old man who couldn't make it, thought they were excellent.

Took the burd who had never even heard of them and she also thoroughly enjoyed it. Hard to believe that Ian Hunter is 74, looking grand for his age and still has a very decent voice.

Was there too. Excellent gig.