Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Where did you get tickets from? I followed the link on their website to get mine from a site I'd not heard of before and I'm wondering when it'll get here.

Sorry mate just realised you quoted me. My mate ordered them so unsure.

Seeing Seasick Steve are Kelvingrove Bandstand on Wednesday. Excellent musician and an interesting venue.

On 10/08/2017 at 17:49, KnightswoodBear said:

I've got the Star Shaped Festival at the ABC in Glasgow on Saturday.  I'm going with my wife, but she'll be told that if Louise Wener even looks in my direction, she's getting binned.

I went to one in London last year, had never heard of Star Shaped before(apart from the lyrics obviously), brilliant night. Will definitely be stopping in at the club nights they do for a look as well.

Going to this on Friday-Sunday: http://www.openairgampel.ch/2017/lineup

Die Toten Hosen and Seasick Steve should be decent. Not heard of many of the others but from Youtubing them in the last week or so, most of the Friday sounds decent and the Saturday sounds like a good day to sit and get absolutely fucking shit faced.

Last time they played the Academy, it came nowhere near selling out. The long wait for this show might well change that this time, but I went up on the night to the box office and got one last time.

They're only playing two UK dates this time around and with them splitting up next year I reckon it'll sell out.