Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Saw Mark Morriss (Bluetones) In Ayr tonight. He was really good. Would have been even better if some twat,  who won BGT in 2005, and his pals had shut the f@#k up!!
#slightreturn
Now you tell us!! We were out on the town last night.

4 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
On 01/06/2018 at 01:49, paulbrucerick said:
Saw Mark Morriss (Bluetones) In Ayr tonight. He was really good. Would have been even better if some twat,  who won BGT in 2005, and his pals had shut the f@#k up!!
#slightreturn

Now you tell us!! We were out on the town last night.

Thursday night mate!

1 hour ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I know it's all down to personal taste but I can't stand Ed Sheeran..I just can't listen to him,he's awful.Bland Beige wallpaper music 

Correct.

Primavera was a triumph again. Wildly varied line up. Highlights of it for me were The War On Drugs, Vince Staples, Arctic Monkeys and, a new one for me, Confidence Man. The latter being a surprise discovery at the Ray Ban stage and it was an excellent set. Near Eurovision levels of cheese [emoji23].

The Friday night descended in to a bit of a mess when Migos cancelled at 3 hours notice as they “missed their flight”. They tried to get Skepta in but he couldn’t get here in time and ended up on at 3am on Saturday where he knocked it clean out the park.

All in all an absolutely bloody wonderful weekend.

Tempted by the Fireball Tour, Flogging Molly supported by Face to Face and a "special guest"

Never been a huge fan of Flogging Molly, anyone seen them live? They are probably ridiculously cheesy. I've been a fan of Face to Face for years so they're the main draw for me. £15 too.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Volbeat were amazing. Such a great band, first time seeing them live and didn't disappoint.

Might take me about four days to rehydrate myself. Warmest and sweatiest gig in a long time.

22 hours ago, WeAreElgin said:

Tempted by the Fireball Tour, Flogging Molly supported by Face to Face and a "special guest"

Never been a huge fan of Flogging Molly, anyone seen them live? They are probably ridiculously cheesy. I've been a fan of Face to Face for years so they're the main draw for me. £15 too.

Flogging Molly were amazing at Glasgow Green in 2002. Ridiculously cheesy is a bit of a weird term to describe it, but it's certainly a lot of fun. Special guests could be Less Than Jake given they seem to be getting big billing, whoever they are, and they fit the bill for this tour.

12 hours ago, MP_MFC said:

Might take me about four days to rehydrate myself. Warmest and sweatiest gig in a long time.

I queued from about 3:30 so was already a sweaty mess by the time the doors opened at 7. By the end of the gig I couldn’t move with my jeans and tshirt stuck to me. Totally worth it though!!

23 hours ago, WeAreElgin said:

Flogging Molly are outstanding live and is a gig you’re guaranteed to enjoy live even if they’re not normally your thing...

Also seen them at Glasgow Green many moons ago but more recently, in 2015,  I seen them at House of Blues in Orlando. They and Steel Panther (also in Orlando) are easily two of the most fun and undoubtedly the hottest, sweatiest gigs I’ve ever been to.