Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Would really appreciate any footage of Madness Inverness.
Anything with suggs, preferably in the spot light.  Scam filmed a wee bit for personal improvement, poor as f**k, in, out, bright, dull, lost.
You fucking think these concerts, Kaisers,  N Gallagher, Bella,, procksimers, and my total fucking favourite Be Charlotte,  and Your man Capaldi, its all like behind the curtain wizard of oz type shit, held together with zip ties and duct tape and fucking illuminated by a total fucking shit muncher like me!
I've got some footage from Montrose

Froth on Tuesday at Sleazys, Frankie Lee on Thursday at Broadcast then Freakender this weekend at the Old Hairdressers. The lineup looks cracking this year, so it should be a good one. Particularly looking forward to seeing The Roves, Our Lady Of The Stars, Romeo Taylor and John Myrtle.

On 10/09/2019 at 17:32, Warren Mears said:

So McFly announced a show at the O2 Arena...

...but Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer have announced Bellahouston Park for June 24th, and thankfully not PCL promoting it this time.

Rally hoping I get tickets for the Bellahouston gig. Saw Green Day in Manchester in 2010 and they were outstanding, and the other two are very decent as well.