Gigs

pilsner_ffc

George Clinton last night at the arches was incredible, it would go into my top 3 concerts of all time.

It really was fantastic, he's off his rocker but still carried it off. The first set of Motown songs was amazing as well.

It really was fantastic, he's off his rocker but still carried it off. The first set of Motown songs was amazing as well.

On reflection, i dont actually think i have been to a better concert, probably the first time ive been somewhere and live was miles better than the artist on CD, if he was playing again tonight, i would have gone back.

George Clinton last night at the arches was incredible, it would go into my top 3 concerts of all time.

Gutted I couldn't make this, did he play any Funkadelic or Parliament stuff?

Yeah, mostly Parliament stuff, Mothership Connection, P-Funk Wants To Get Funked Up, Flashlight, Atomic Dog, Give Up The Funk, and more. It really was fantastic, great in such a small venue as well :)

Biffy Clyro at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange on Friday....Mon The Biffy !!

:thumsup2

Going to see them tomorow at the Barras (barring multiple unforeseeable catastrophes, natch)

Cannae wait.

Mon the Biffy indeed :D

Thats all he played, if you fancy a good concert uberman, we are going to see Necro on the 30th November, should be the gig of the year, king tut's wah wah hut.

Can't be arsed checking back to see if someone else has mentioned it but does anyone know who was on at the SECC on Tuesday night (6th).

I got off the train at the low level in Central Station and it was full of folk in their 50's wearing black leathers with long hair that you could fry eggs on.

Can't be arsed checking back to see if someone else has mentioned it but does anyone know who was on at the SECC on Tuesday night (6th).

I got off the train at the low level in Central Station and it was full of folk in their 50's wearing black leathers with long hair that you could fry eggs on.

I think it was Alice Cooper, but no 100% sure on that.

Kilt's coven at a (black) mass speed dating event?