Gigs

pilsner_ffc

iam going to the black crusade also

Ditto, can't wait! Although I'm not to bothered about Arch Enemy and Shadows Fall, it's Machine Head and Trivium I am looking forward to, and DragonForce should be good too!

10 days!

B)

Edited by IainMorton

Ditto, can't wait! Although I'm not to bothered about Arch Enemy and Shadows Fall, it's Machine Head and Trivium I am looking forward to, and DragonForce should be good too!

10 days!

B)

It's Machine Head and Arch Enemy I'm looking forward to, you heard Arch Enemy's singer? Fucking incredible that a woman can sing like that. :o

Just back from Biffy and in all my years of concert going I don't think I've ever heard a louder gig. My ears are positively bleeding and will likely take days to get back on track :lol:

Thought the first support band were mince but the second sounded more promising. Biffy were as usual superb and if any band deserves the pay off their latest album hasn't given them it's the Clyro.

You can't go to many concerts, as Biffy weren't that loud at all, now Rush last month - they were the loudest I've been to for a few years. Probably depends on where you were in the venue as well.

Only saw the last number from the first lot - not enough to judge but what I saw on the whole didn't impress me, although there were a couple of moments during that song that showed promise. I thought Nine Black Alps weren't anywhere near as good as when I've seen them in the past. To me they didn't seem interested, performance was lacklustre, I was very disappointed. Biffy were superb though.