Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Tickets for Bloc Party arrived today. :)

Is it sold out? and who is supporting them, i know the cribs are but not sure if anyone else is?

Delays were ace last night - Proclaimers in December next :)

Delays are good, tried to get them up in aberdeen a while back but still aint seen them.

Got the proclaimers on saturday, scouting for girls next thursday then stereophonics too.

Ahh ok, desperate to see the cribs they are just awesome, bloc party are good loving flux and the foals are weird little boys who can be decent but arnt.

The Cribs headline the 2008 NME awards tour ;)

The Hives - 23rd Nov - Hammersmith Apollo. Got a spare if anyone is interested.

Bit too soon, would have been handy as well, cos my cousin lives in Fulham, and the Apollo is beside the nearest Tube station... :(

You can't go to many concerts, as Biffy weren't that loud at all, now Rush last month - they were the loudest I've been to for a few years. Probably depends on where you were in the venue as well.

Being going to gigs on a regular basis for 20 years and my hearing was still fuzzy the morning after Biffy...yes I am an old fart but I still say it was louder than normal. I was very close to the speakers so this probably didn't help :rolleyes:

I was offered tickets for My Chemical Suicide the other night but I declined.

Coming up I have Manics, We Are Scientists, Funeral for a Friend and Paramore over the next wee bit.

I was offered tickets for My Chemical Suicide the other night but I declined.

Coming up I have Manics, We Are Scientists, Funeral for a Friend and Paramore over the next wee bit.

Where and when are they playing?