Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Seconded. Put off buying tickets for ages then went to get them and they only had seating left. Fuck that! Have a good one though.

Seen them twice before, absolutely amazing. I looked for tickets and saw only seating so left it, but my lass got me standing for my birthday.

Beers already opened, i'm very excited.

Went to see Shed Seven on Thurs at Barrowlands, amazing night. Figure 5 on Friday and got Complete Stone Roses this friday at Carling Academy.

I am going to that Complete Stone Roses gig too along with Dubya, Neilly and Fudge. I'd avoid us at all costs if i were you.

sounds thrilling :D

cant wait to hear the new stuff live B)

brilliant from the kings :D

couple of disapointments though they didnt play calafornia waiting and true love way with are 2 of my 3 fave choones...the other one being king of the rodeo which they played a bit too early for my liking

another tight performance from them B)

Off to see the Fannies play a tiny charidee gig at Mono tonight, cannae wait! And then Fannies drummer, Francis McDonald, and his band in Glasgow at the Accies Club on Friday night.

Early next year, Fannies, Cribs and Nada Surf - all on either a Friday or Saturday night B)

Ian Brown was absolutely faaaaaannnntastic !

I got totally drenched in beer and i was on the flipping balcony - the place was buzzing.

The only controvercial moment was when Ian Brown said " No Surrender". :blink:

They guy has to be forgeiven though - fucking ammence ! :D

Ian Brown was absolutely faaaaaannnntastic !

I got totally drenched in beer and i was on the flipping balcony - the place was buzzing.

The only controvercial moment was when Ian Brown said " No Surrender". :blink:

They guy has to be forgeiven though - fucking ammence ! :D

You sure about that? :lol:

Liverpool Carling Academy on Saturday to see Echo and the Bunnymen. Can't wait! They always seem to give it that wee bit extra being on home turf.

Going to the Royal Albert Hall to see them next Sept where they will be play on the 25th anniversary of their first performance there. Ocean Rain to be sang by Mac accompanied by a full string orchestra. I know already that I will sob my heart out! I get quite emotional when they play that!