Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I think it was Alice Cooper, but no 100% sure on that.

Alice Cooper was on Wednesday, I was at it, was fucking amazing!! Still can't hear from Motorhead being the second act though!

Refused to leave the pub until Joan Jett was over though, 70ml doubles for less than £2 no chance of leaving that!!

Can't be arsed checking back to see if someone else has mentioned it but does anyone know who was on at the SECC on Tuesday night (6th).

I got off the train at the low level in Central Station and it was full of folk in their 50's wearing black leathers with long hair that you could fry eggs on.

It was Heaven and Hell aka the post Ozzy Black Sabbath with Ronnie Dwarf Dio doing the vocals. Not my idea of entertainment. Alice, Motorhead and, yes, Joan Jett were all on good form last night.

Alice Cooper was on Wednesday, I was at it, was fucking amazing!! Still can't hear from Motorhead being the second act though!

Refused to leave the pub until Joan Jett was over though, 70ml doubles for less than £2 no chance of leaving that!!

Im disapointed, you wouldnt drink when you were with us. ;)

Biffy last night were rather fecking superb.

Turned up without a ticket on the off chace that I might be able to pick one up, and got a ticket from a tout for less then face value. :D

It was one of those rare sets without a dull moment, and remided me of just how much bloody good material Biffy have ammassed over the years. No "Questions and Answers", "Christopher's River" or "Folding Stars", but that hardly seemed to matter.

Kudos to the wee old wummin who works in the cloakroom and has done since the year dot. On putting my jacket in, she refused to accept any payment. Suppose that's what happens when you've been going to the Barras as long as I have. :ph34r:

They were superb at Fat Sams' in Dundee on Tuesday, hoped you enjoyed them!

The support, Nine Black Alps were pretty decent too!

Biffy were utterly brilliant, and Nine Black Alps were indeed pretty decent.

Covered in bruises this morning though, think I must be getting a wee bit old for over-enthusiastic pogo-ing :(

I dont share your confidence Chris.

About your wife turning up or your chances of persuading Amy Winehouse to engage with you conjugally?

I reckon you're in. I heard she reads this forum and is well up for it. You're in.

About your wife turning up or your chances of persuading Amy Winehouse to engage with you conjugally?

I reckon you're in. I heard she reads this forum and is well up for it. You're in.

Now I'm confused. The wife or the Wino? Actually, either will do me thanks. So if either of you are reading this, I'm yer man.

But Amy, please gonnae eat something ffs!

Foo Fighters on saturday but going myself :( don't want to so might not go depending how tired i am after my alnighter tomorrow outside todders in the pissing snoain.

Proclaimers same night as scotland match not going to game although wish i was.

Biffy in Edinburgh tonight. Looking forward to Nine Black Alps supporting just as much. Haven't seen them for a couple of years, but enjoyed them the last time.

Next month we've got the Manics and The Verve, and that'll round off another year of live music.

Biffy in Edinburgh tonight. Looking forward to Nine Black Alps supporting just as much.

Just back from Biffy and in all my years of concert going I don't think I've ever heard a louder gig. My ears are positively bleeding and will likely take days to get back on track :lol:

Thought the first support band were mince but the second sounded more promising. Biffy were as usual superb and if any band deserves the pay off their latest album has given them it's the Clyro.

Edited by RedWeb