Gambling forum quick questions thread

I have a scorecast of 2-1 Man UTD with wellbeck first goal on today. With the first being an own goal does that mean if Wellbeck was to score next and UTD won 2-1 my bet would be up?

If you have a sorecast or first scorer on and first goal is an own goal, it then goes to the next goal for first scorer. Hope this helps. Even though it doesnt matter now

I asked this in the 'Midweek Betting' topic, but it'll need to go in here now, bearing in mind the circumstances of the game.

Can anyone tell me, or tell me where to find, what odds Man City were to qualify from their Europa League tie against Porto, at about 80mins of the first leg last night? I.e. Before Sergio Aguero put them infront. :lol:

I asked this in the 'Midweek Betting' topic, but it'll need to go in here now, bearing in mind the circumstances of the game.

Can anyone tell me, or tell me where to find, what odds Man City were to qualify from their Europa League tie against Porto, at about 80mins of the first leg last night? I.e. Before Sergio Aguero put them infront. :lol:

The to qualify market will still be open on betfair so if you look at the graph you should be able to get an idea from that

Hills have a minimum trebles rule in the Juniors so if I want to do a single what are the best guarentees to add in? IE Holland (+1) v San Marino 1/1000 etc.

My mate has been caught out before where he got the 5/2 single but added Arsenal (+1) at home to West Brom at 1/200. They lost 3-2!

Hills have a minimum trebles rule in the Juniors so if I want to do a single what are the best guarentees to add in? IE Holland (+1) v San Marino 1/1000 etc.

My mate has been caught out before where he got the 5/2 single but added Arsenal (+1) at home to West Brom at 1/200. They lost 3-2!

you could try adding in first goalscorers who wont play?

you could try adding in first goalscorers who wont play?

I don't think that would work because you can't bet on the Juniors online. Also, generally when you stake anything over £50/100 they have to phone in the bet to head office. I would assume they would click on at this stage.

Man City under 0.5 is 150/1 but I wouldn't go for that.

How easy is it to accumulate Betfair points? I'm looking to get historical prices but need 100 points to do this. I don't currently have a Betfair account but will set one up and use it to get the 100 points if I don't need to do too much.

How easy is it to accumulate Betfair points? I'm looking to get historical prices but need 100 points to do this. I don't currently have a Betfair account but will set one up and use it to get the 100 points if I don't need to do too much.

So at the highest rate of commission 5%, you get 1 point for every £2 won or lost.

It depends how big a gambler you are as to how easy it is to get 100 points.

With betfairs free £25 if your refered by a friend you get to withdraw the £25 you recieve. Therefore even if you lost that theres 12 points minimum to start with. If all even money shots were really even money shots 10 games where you place £20 on the teams at even money will get you your 100 points. If the odds are correct you would win 5 and lose 5 and break even.

So at the highest rate of commission 5%, you get 1 point for every £2 won or lost.

It depends how big a gambler you are as to how easy it is to get 100 points.

With betfairs free £25 if your refered by a friend you get to withdraw the £25 you recieve. Therefore even if you lost that theres 12 points minimum to start with. If all even money shots were really even money shots 10 games where you place £20 on the teams at even money will get you your 100 points. If the odds are correct you would win 5 and lose 5 and break even.

So I would need £200 profit or £200 loss in total regardless of whether I stake £1 or £10000?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Typically, how soon do internet sites pay winnings back on early ante-post winners ? Or does it vary from site to site ? I put a bet on Alloa winning the 3rd pre-season.

Edited by GordieBoy80

My bet365 account is "on hold" as I havent verified my age (which I've said is 1 year older than I am) so when I turn 18 I could tell them my real age but it will be different to the one I originally gave. Should I tell them my real age now and they will keep my account for me for when im 18 or will they close it and ban me forever?