4 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Tate is your standard twitter narcissist who has built his audience by trying to be more and more "edgy" to appeal to certain subsets of society.

The trouble with narcissists is that they don't always know when to stop

Have you finished? There’s no full stop there.

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why does Greta Thunberg get so many right wing nonces boiling with fury? That piece of shit Jeremy Clarkson was raging about her a while back amongst a whole host of other sad scumbags.

Young "Woke" non-British female etc etc

There is a troubling number of people who fully support this guy and his women hating beliefs. Every comments section you look at there's oddballs saying he's a "legend" who's been taken away by "The Matrix." It's all very QAnony,  very very creepy.

There seems to be an awful culture of hating women in society right now. Greta constantly gets trolled by angry middle aged men while Jeremy Clarkson was being hailed as a funnyman last week for his vile words about Meghan Markle. Horrible stuff.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

H_B fucking hell.

This holiday season has been interesting for posters really cutting loose and going for it.

I don't think it's always like this, is it?

18 hours ago, Gaz said:

Possibly.

I mind a few weeks ago at school one of my second years (who is so far down the alt-right radicalisation rabbit hole) slagged my (admittedly boring) car and asked me what colour my Bugatti was. I just asked him what his favourite bus to catch was.

He was quite quiet after that.

Hope hes been referred to prevent?

Not sure what is the worst look for him.

1. Picking a Twitter fight with a female teenager with autism.

2. Losing aforementioned spat.

3. Taking 10 hours to double-down on his original faceplant and in doing so bringing himself to the attention of Romanian authorities and forcing them to act on things far more serious than his car emissions.

4. Highlighting that he is a liability to any underwold connections he might have and who might now see him as a bit of an expendable inconvenience.

5.  Heading straight to the top of P&B's Dead Pool 2023 pick list.

29 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Not sure what is the worst look for him.

1. Picking a Twitter fight with a female teenager with autism.

3. Taking 10 hours to double-down on his original faceplant and in doing so bringing himself to the attention of Romanian authorities and forcing them to act on things far more serious than his car emissions.

4. Highlighting that he is a liability to any underwold connections he might have and who might now see him as a bit of an expendable inconvenience.

5.  Heading straight to the top of P&B's Dead Pool 2023 pick list.

Keep up, it's all part of a CIA plot.

39 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Keep up, it's all part of a CIA plot.

Not sure what is the worst look for him.

1. Picking a Twitter fight with a female teenager with autism.

3. Taking 10 hours to double-down on his original faceplant and in doing so bringing himself to the attention of Romanian authorities and forcing them to act on things far more serious than his car emissions.

5.  Heading straight to the top of P&B's Dead Pool 2023 pick list.

6. Reveal to the world in a scene straight out of a Scooby Doo episode that it was all part of a CIA plot.