1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

There's no way anyone would believe that picture was real if it came out now.

"Dall-E, make me a picture of a football manager turning into a gremlin, and his pet howler monkey"

9 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

The tweet has been deleted now, probably because they were getting dogs abuse for it.

Screenshot_20230324_083900_Twitter.jpg

Ffs Rangers, up your game.  We're being outstaunched by Chesterfield. 

If he cycled full force into the back of it he would get a nice few bob.

There is a paddy Power near me with a cycle path outside and on busy race days the cars park on it. If I wasn't so fat I'd do bunny hops a la Danny macaskill all over them.

2 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

vigilante cyclists

Unless the definition has changed someone waiting behind a van is the opposite of a "vigilante"... :huh: Unlike the thousands of drivers who have literally taken the law into their own hands and disobeyed the no left turn at London Road, aided by the council who didn't bother to pass on the details to Police.

2 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The follow up tweets are something else. He literally waited for 15 minutes rather than go around and then mentions “football accounts”.

What a bell end. 

What is it about the pavement and cycle track that is so inviting to drivers, and why is it usually football accounts that seem to agree with this law breaking?

Drivers in the UK have killed over 500 people on pavements in the last decade, with this type of behaviour on Leith Walk there may well be another added to that statistic.

21 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Unless the definition has changed someone waiting behind a van is the opposite of a "vigilante"... :huh: Unlike the thousands of drivers who have literally taken the law into their own hands and disobeyed the no left turn at London Road, aided by the council who didn't bother to pass on the details to Police.

What is it about the pavement and cycle track that is so inviting to drivers, and why is it usually football accounts that seem to agree with this law breaking?

Drivers in the UK have killed over 500 people on pavements in the last decade, with this type of behaviour on Leith Walk there may well be another added to that statistic.

^^^ Edward Tissiman found.

54 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

My favourite bit was when he threatened to coup de grace Amazon, Inc. by cancelling his Prime membership if they didn't reply to his Tweet.

He seems to Helen Lovejoy the hell out of that bit of pavement. Maybe he could try and enjoy life and not downward spiral over delivery drivers trying to make a living.

There was an empty pavement next to the van, was it his first time on a bike?