On 04/12/2023 at 23:12, MSU said:

I have a probably false memory of Cilla Black saying that she would give up show business when her husband, Bobby, died. So when Bobby died, I thought thank f**k for that, now we'll get our Saturday night TV back. But did she quit? Did she f**k. She kept going for years, churning out the same old shite week after week. And while this memory of Cilla Black may be false, and there's a fairly decent chance she said no such thing, I think it still tells us a lot about the sort of person she was. A liar, pure and simple.

That's just hearsay...

Very glad that I somehow missed Gareth Southgate's "iconic letter to the nation". The press usually find it hard to understand where "the nation" ends with these things.

Elsewhere, how on Earth are news presenters still dense enough to be doing/saying stupid shit in front of dead cameras, never mind literally a second before being live on air?

article-1303843-0AD35A4B000005DC-164_308

8 hours ago, TxRover said:

Elon appealing to the U.S. Supreme Court to void his settlement that requires a “Twitter sitter”, or a lawyer that reviews any Tweets that Elon wishes to make that deal in any way with Tesla.

Even medieval kings didn't have the level of entitlement of our modern billionaires.

54 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Is that what Scissor Sisters were about?

Still don't get it.

had to google it myself............

What is the meaning of two scissors?

I wanna see you two scissor means = (intransitive, sex) To engage in scissoring (tribadism), a sexual act in which two women intertwine their legs and rub their vulvas against each other

1 hour ago, Caledonian1 said:

had to google it myself............

What is the meaning of two scissors?

I wanna see you two scissor means = (intransitive, sex) To engage in scissoring (tribadism), a sexual act in which two women intertwine their legs and rub their vulvas against each other

image.png.638e1bcc74d377687a6799ce37d1d9ca.png