Unpopular opinions.

On 30/07/2016 at 19:56, The_Kincardine said:

A sane one.  Ketchup is reserved for bacon pieces/rolls, fish suppers or a roll 'on' fish fingers.  HP sauce is for rolls 'on' sausage and any form of tastybake/Cornish pasty.  That's how the world keeps spinning.

Placing a roll on top of a sausage? No wonder its unpopular. 

18 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:

I believe Poet Of The Macabre banged Hayden Panettiere just like he says

He admitted that it may not have been entirely true a while back; the dreams of a generation ruined.

I don't think anybody but plukey wee VLs believed him to be honest.

#L4L #MarcJWallace

I bought his story wholesale, the bit about being selected in an LA nightclub for sex by a celeb just rings true eh?

PS I have no spots and am a notorious ladies man.

6 hours ago, milton75 said:

Just penned a letter to Mexico, informing them that, as it turns out, huevos rancheros are not an acceptable foodstuff.

Thanks.  Saves me the bother.  I like spicy, garlicky tomato sauces so in my version of huevos rancheros I leave out the eggs, buy good-quality chipolatas from the local butcher, slice the skin off, roll them up in to balls and drop them in to the sauce and let them cook. Bola de salchichas rancheros (as I've now dubbed it) is vastly superior.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Thanks.  Saves me the bother.  I like spicy, garlicky tomato sauces so in my version of huevos rancheros I leave out the eggs, buy good-quality chipolatas from the local butcher, slice the skin off, roll them up in to balls and drop them in to the sauce and let them cook. Bola de salchichas rancheros (as I've now dubbed it) is vastly superior.

FFS.

So it's got nothing to do with the eponymous dish.

At least you have confessed to your liking of ranchers, who is your favourite? Ben, Adam, Hoss or Joe?

Stay tuned for more pretentious recipes.

You have been more of a dickhead than usual of late - is working as a trolley dolly for scotrail getting you down?

Such harsh words from the King of General Nonsense.

You hungover again and missed another remedial class at your Clown College?

It's a summer job - graduating next year but hoping to be able to get maybe two days a week work when back at uni so don't need to take out a student loan. Got quite idle when at uni as one does!

Turning up for your Summer Job hungover isn't cool m8. The shop will find someone else to deliver their newspapers if you aren't careful.

How much do you need to earn before you start to payback a student loan nowadays? £15k?