Unpopular opinions.

29 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I apologise for that comment but I didn't start the abuse. If you could total up all the replies from snp fans on here quite a large amount would be insults for no real reason than they can't handle any other viewpoint. 

I would like to debate about politics but I really don't want to go into the sub forum it's just full of aggressive pro snp posters. Keep ruining your chances guys. 

No you wouldn't you want all debate to stop after one vote.  The precise opposite actually.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
1 hour ago, yoda said:
It's hardly surprising to see "John Lambies Doos" thought The Wire was shit.  It was probably a few tiers above his level of comprehension.

Seinfeld was genius, the wire was shite

The wire is ok the first time you watch it, then you think about it think actually that was fairly pish.  Then you go back and think wow I can't believe how bad this is.

48 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

The Wire has unfortunately not aged well at all.
The production values were piss poor.

It's like watching an episode of Hill Street Blues.

This put me off quite a bit, same goes for The Shield.

Andrew Robertson is a better defender than Kieran Tierney. 

Out with Celtic fans and I’m not sure they genuinely do, you’ll find literally nobody on the planet that thinks Kieran Tierney is better than Andy Robertson.

11 hours ago, DrewDon said:

I think every single post I have ever read from D.A.F.C. could be summarised as: "PAY ATTENTION TO ME!". 

10 hours ago, DrewDon said:

This is possibly the most un-self-aware thing I have ever seen posted on P&B. 

Monty Umm

10 hours ago, Rugster said:

You're honestly an absolute arsehole. 

Bullying/psychopath accusation incoming.

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Out with Celtic fans and I’m not sure they genuinely do, you’ll find literally nobody on the planet that thinks Kieran Tierney is better than Andy Robertson.

31 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Popular Opinions thread for this pish

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Image result for megaphone gif

This didn't pan out the way I hoped it to. 

11 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

They're a small very vocal minority who should just move on and let Scottish politics recover instead of chasing an impossible and impractical solution. Scotland after Brexit then Indendence would be skint. Let's divert the money into crucial things rather than something that won't happen. I voted yes, it didn't happen and judging by the mess of Brexit I think we dodged a bullet.

You can't just keep moving the goalposts when it suits.

"Lets divert money into crucial things". You realise the easiest way for us to divert money into crucial things is to have full control over our own budget? 

In what way is Brexit, a process which removes us from the single market, any sort of guideline for Scottish Independence, a process that would keep us in the single market?  Both may be similar in name but they have massively different implications for the country.

The best thing about England losing on Saturday would be not having to read any more brow furrowed tweets or, even worse, opinion pieces about why Scots should or shouldn't support England in the World Cup.