Unpopular opinions.

Coffee smells and tastes rank. People who claim to “need” a coffee to function in the morning, are lying simpletons.
"need" is a bit extreme but not getting my coffee firt thing knocks my routine and therefore disrupts my day. everyones pallet is different but i love the taste of certain coffees. nescafe instant is awful whereas millicano is gorgeous. 2 cups of that watching the news kickstarts my day

22 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Coffee haters can gtf. Rattle through a few cafetieres a day and it's hard to find any drawbacks (beyond cold sweats). Keeps you regular and gives you bags of energy. 

You don’t eat bacon, I think that says it all really. 

ETA.. you do get plus marks for your impeccable taste in footwear. 

Edited by MONKMAN

Just now, MONKMAN said:

You don’t eat bacon ,I think that says it all really. 

I may or may not have had a ham terrine, followed by minted lamb pie for lunch yesterday. Both me and the missus forgot our dosh so I had to leave her there at the restaurant while I went home for my money. 

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I may or may not have had a ham terrine, followed by minted lamb pie for lunch yesterday. Both me and the missus forgot our dosh so I had to leave her there at the restaurant while I went home for my money. 

Why didn't you just go to a cash machine? Surely you don't actually keep a load of cash at home?

Guest Moomintroll
Coffee makes you piss and shit to fast and gives you a crash when it wears off
Tea tastes like hot mud
Hot chocolate is as bitter as a Tory budget
I will stick to h2o
To be fair it won't let you down.