Unpopular opinions.

11 hours ago, throbber said:

I just assumed because you asked that you didn’t know what the lyrics of the song were about and that you thought it was a flag waving patriotic song.

Where did I ever ask , or state about not understanding the lyrics ?

I understood them 100% and never assumed it was a flag waving patriotic song 

Taking all of the above into consideration, the fact still remains that the song is an overrated fucking durge that was probably written in 5 minutes .

I hope you can now understand this 

I have no idea either, he asks in what way it is misunderstood and I told him then he started getting completely ratty saying at no point did he say he didn’t understand the lyrics! A deeply unhinged individual.
Like I say, I think the return of his online nemesis has a lot to do with it.

Tattie Scone and strawberry jam is the dogs testicles and the ONLY way one is palatable, it shouldnt be anywhere near a breakfast.

When it comes to cooked breakfasts, I'd choose hash browns over tattie scones every time.
Tattie Scone and strawberry jam is the dogs testicles and the ONLY way one is palatable, it shouldnt be anywhere near a breakfast.
I am very aware of the thread premise even as I type this.

Both of you f**k off.