Unpopular opinions.

On 06/10/2018 at 22:10, DA Baracus said:

David Bowie was a massive tosser.

He was a racist piece of shit who had abysmal hair and utterly w**k fashion sense.

He got by on, admittedly, a few good tunes.

p***k.

Had no idea about the racist stuff. Did you know he turned up at the old ballroom once and read poetry and got mostly ignored?

David Bowie ... After speaking to a few of my pals, as it was a long time ago and we are all 60 now, the gig Alan Hill (Hilly) speaks about (above) is not our memory of the concert, in fact we are all unanimous that he was crap.

I see you have 2 appearances for him, so I think it is the other gig when he was playing solo as I nor my buddies remember a backing band.

He was sitting on the stage with his curly perm playing an acoustic guitar, he played Space Oddity, stylophone and all, and then started to read poetry, at which point we all retreated to the bar, basically agreeing that the guy would never make it!

He’s no Stuart adamson that’s for sure.

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 15:05, Cerberus said:

Liz Hurley has decent body but her face is a let down.
Another Jackie Stallone.

6/10

You think Jackie Stallone is a 6/10?

Maybe tone down the attention seeking a wee bit

On ‎06‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 22:10, DA Baracus said:

David Bowie was a massive tosser.

He was a racist piece of shit who had abysmal hair and utterly w**k fashion sense.

He got by on, admittedly, a few good tunes.

p***k.

Did he renounce his racism when he married a black woman

most people who do silly things whilst driving eg overtaking with limited room, sitting up folks arses , flashing other cars to move out their way and cutting folk off are not in a hurry or trying to get somewhere faster but are really just trying to be the big man or the top dog. generally the more expensive the car , the more an arsehole the driver is

Guest Moomintroll
Cheetara must have had hairy armpits. 
5bbfc1a6b3dde_cheetara2.jpg.93f4433d119db80f8a23c800874c043e.jpg
Also the ability to squeeze into cardboard boxes and lick her own bum. 
Wid. 2 fucking days people.

On ‎13‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 01:24, effeffsee_the2nd said:

most people who do silly things whilst driving eg overtaking with limited room, sitting up folks arses , flashing other cars to move out their way and cutting folk off are not in a hurry or trying to get somewhere faster but are really just trying to be the big man or the top dog. generally the more expensive the car , the more an arsehole the driver is

dont think youll find that to be an unpopular opinion tbh