Unpopular opinions.

Watches in general are dumb, my phone has the time, my pc at work has the time, I dont need a specific device to tell the time hanging off my wrist. Watches were relevant in the 90s when my little 10 year old ass thought having a LCD Casio was cool as f**k

On 29/07/2018 at 15:28, MEADOWXI said:

Brandon Flowers is a twat....
The Killers are pish and Mr Bright side is so bad when that fat arsehole from the Welsh Call Centre programme makes his staff sing and jump up and down to it they are better at it than the Killers

Brandon Flowers only redeeming quality is the solo track - I Still Want You.

For everything else - In The Sea tied to his band and a weighted down drum kit.

You're very angry. 

"East, west, hame's best" was an oft-quoted saying by the old codgers in my family when I was younger. In these days of instagram, gap years etc I feel like a right old curmudgeon saying that I'd rather just stay in Scotland.  

Have you tried any other Skynrd? Saturday Night Special is a bit of a tune.

I probably have and you are probably right, I just think Sweet Home Alabama is probably the most over rated and over played tune of all time.

I probably have and you are probably right, I just think Sweet Home Alabama is probably the most over rated and over played tune of all time.
I'm with you throbber I've never found that song overly interesting.

Freebird is a tune though

Recognised Free Bird off a movie I’m sure but don’t know which one! Doesn’t put me up or down if I’m honest.
No throbber you are doing it wrong its gotta be the 14 minute version

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Nobody drinks alcohol because they like the taste of it, it’s because they want to get alcohol into their system.

I drink beer because I like the taste of it. If I could find an alcohol free beer that tastes as good I would quite happily never drink alcohol again.